Livingston v St Mirren 31 August 2019

St.Ricky

5 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

When I seen the Livie score on Saturday it was a surprise. When watching the highlights it was how bad were R.C. defence shocking stuff. A game we can win 

The stats show that games against Livvy are very difficult to predict. They will also be full of confidence after a very good away win. 

Still.. Looking forward to the game. 

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The stats show that games against Livvy are very difficult to predict. They will also be full of confidence after a very good away win. 

Still.. Looking forward to the game. 

Wont be easy we will need to work hard to win. Thing is I'm so confident Jim Goodwin's team will bust a gut for him. Fans will soon realise this will be one of those successful periods that come along every so often. Luv it'a 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

With a Plan A  this will be interesting...………

Another week to work with the players, hopefully some understanding upfront and two good wingbacks with players to aim at. I would start McAllister...……….

Livi 1 Saints 2  

I would take that score right now DJ? 

Don't like their pitch mutch but there are good views from the stand. Close to the town centre too, so able to park there and pop in for a pre and post match coffee. 

20 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Expensive pricing from Livi. Good to see that they have a functioning modern ticket website though. 

What are we charging for home games this year? 

They are a few pounds more for  adult tickets and seven pounds more (I think) for concessions. 

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

When have you played on it?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and imagine that was funny. If.. If you have been to the ground since they put down the pitch you will recognise that the ball alternatively checks or runs on without apparent reason. I'd hate to be a professional footballer having to adapt to it. 

I witnessed Fergie's Furies playing magical football on varying surfaces like a ploughed field and a near skating rink .

No fecking problem.

Billy Stark could play great stuff on any type of pitch.

17 minutes ago, shull said:

I witnessed Fergie's Furies playing magical football on varying surfaces like a ploughed field and a near skating rink .

No fecking problem.

Billy Stark could play great stuff on any type of pitch.

Those were the days when men were men and there were no plastic pitches. The odd ploughed field and icy surface mind you. 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and imagine that was funny. If.. If you have been to the ground since they put down the pitch you will recognise that the ball alternatively checks or runs on without apparent reason. I'd hate to be a professional footballer having to adapt to it. 

You’ll give me the benefit of the doubt?

Seriously?

The ball either checks or runs for no apparent reason?

That doesn’t happen, you’ve just completely made that up.