Livingston v St Mirren 31 August 2019

St.Ricky

12 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

You’ll give me the benefit of the doubt?

Seriously?

The ball either checks or runs for no apparent reason?

That doesn’t happen, you’ve just completely made that up.

Aye.. You obviously haven't been there. 

Big game and nothing less than 3 points is required... (even though they are currently unbeaten)

Love the idea that we will go for it, but Livi are also a team that can hit on the break too.

This is a good test of where we are at and the chance to leapfrog them and keep away from the bottom end of the table...

it would also be a confidence booster going into the Ross County game as well . . .

Really hope we do it  …    Livi    0   v    2  Saints   goals from McAllister and Obika or Morais     :ninja

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

More interest in Rangers and "seats" than the team.

Hope we win this game, could see a total meltdown on the forum as it's all over the place right now.

Livingstone are 5/6, Saints 10/3 with the draw 5/2.

Not a lot of faith by the bookies, what do they know. :wink:

You put me in the mood for a coupon not done one for yonks.  Dundee United, ICT , Saints, Dunfermline ( sorry F.S , Falkirk.  Fingers crossed it's a good return.  

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You put me in the mood for a coupon not done one for yonks.  Dundee United, ICT , Saints, Dunfermline ( sorry F.S , Falkirk.  Fingers crossed it's a good return.  

These 4 give over 30/1.....................................:zipit

Adding Falkirk takes it to just over 50/1. 

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Big game and nothing less than 3 points is required... (even though they are currently unbeaten)

Love the idea that we will go for it, but Livi are also a team that can hit on the break too.

This is a good test of where we are at and the chance to leapfrog them and keep away from the bottom end of the table...

it would also be a confidence booster going into the Ross County game as well . . .

Really hope we do it  …    Livi    0   v    2  Saints   goals from McAllister and Obika or Morais     :ninja

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Someone will let it down but will be watching tonight's games with intrest on TV. 

The Dundee Derby was a cracking game. Oh for us to get a result like United got.. But any kind of win would be great, particularly if some of the new lads score. Will Jack Baird be back in the team? I think so. 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The Dundee Derby was a cracking game. Oh for us to get a result like United got.. But any kind of win would be great, particularly if some of the new lads score. Will Jack Baird be back in the team? I think so. 

Great to see wee Cammy get a goal. He was a class act for us. 

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

How did you manage to watch it since you, as you've previously stated, don't have any pay per view football channels and you haven't went through the fairy story of kidding on you went to the imaginary pub? 

Has anyone seen the Livingston v St Mirren match thread?

Impressive win for Livi last week, going up to Dingwall and winning 4-1. Will be the usual well drilled unit and difficult to play against. I do fancy us to sneak a result here though. Going to predict 2-1 Saints provided we start with McAllister.

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Impressive win for Livi last week, going up to Dingwall and winning 4-1. Will be the usual well drilled unit and difficult to play against. I do fancy us to sneak a result here though. Going to predict 2-1 Saints provided we start with McAllister.

I take it you did not watch Sportscene highlights if not try YouTube. Ross County's defence was horrendous the worst I have seen in a long time. If County dont sort that out they will go down. 

29 minutes ago, Kemp said:

McAllister was dangerous when he came on against Rangers. I don't think he will play 90 minutes very often but I'd like to see him start also. 

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

£425 I think the line is in my wife's purse. I put it  in Landbrooks the only bookie on the island. 

That'll be the amount if they all win, as you didn't put it on "online" you'd need to enter the number on the slip on the Ladbrokes site (or go in) and find out what they are offering right now. (cash out)

Ach, just let it ride, exciting. :wink:

PS Would have been over £500 on Bet 365 online. :zipit

Edited by faraway saint