Livingston v St Mirren 31 August 2019

St.Ricky

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That'll be the amount if they all win, as you didn't put it on "online" you'd need to enter the number on the slip on the Ladbrokes site (or go in) and find out what they are offering right now. (cash out)

Ach, just let it ride, exciting. :wink:

PS Would have been over £500 on Bet 365 online. :zipit

Yea I can see Bet 365 odds are way better. Going to open an account with them for future bets. 

40 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I take it you did not watch Sportscene highlights if not try YouTube. Ross County's defence was horrendous the worst I have seen in a long time. If County dont sort that out they will go down. 

They kept clean sheets in their other two games against Hamilton and away to Hearts. Livingston obviously did something right to unsettle them.

Livi faves for this one today. Finished above us last year, are above us this year, are at home and had a cracking win up in Dingwall last week.

Draw would be a good result for us. I think Goody will and should persist with same the 11 from the last two weeks and we will see McAllister and Junior off the bench second half.

Will be optimistic and go 1-1.

39 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Livi faves for this one today. Finished above us last year, are above us this year, are at home and had a cracking win up in Dingwall last week.

Draw would be a good result for us. I think Goody will and should persist with same the 11 from the last two weeks and we will see McAllister and Junior off the bench second half.

Will be optimistic and go 1-1.

All the pundits think the same

They don't see where the goals are going to come from

2-0 Livi

57 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Just realised that if we win today and the other games in the league finish as draws then we would go third. Job done if that happens for out Tony Fitz. 

You are correct but it is much more likely that if we win we will be in 4th

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I just don't get the betting thing. It does nothing for me but it obviously does for others. Prediction time here. Very wet pitch. I'm going for a Saints win 2..1

Dont do horses or dogs Ricky. It gives me an interest in other games like the two last night on TV. When I win always split it three ways myself wife and daughter. 

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Dont do horses or dogs Ricky. It gives me an interest in other games like the two last night on TV. When I win always split it three ways myself wife and daughter. 

Good stuff IOBS. 

I'm not criticising.. Just doesn't do anything for me. Then, neither does Alcohol. But, I don't grudge anybody a drink. 

Hope your bet comes off! 

3 hours ago, ged62 said:

Hope I get my 25 quids worth, robbing bastards !!

I was 50/50 about going today, however when I seen the price it was an easy decision, I won’t be giving them my money. How can they justify this price? How many fans do they bring to stmirren, 150-200 ? If they had any sense they would charge the minimum they are allowed to charge and generate more money from the food and drink sales