Livingston v St Mirren 31 August 2019

St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

I wouldn’t have known McAllister was on the park had it not been for his booking. Poor show first half, surely we’ll improve second half. Only one in it so all to play for.

I don't think McAllister should start very often.  He's much better coming on as the other team is tiring.

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Every season different manager different players but still cannot deal with Livingston style of Football.

They look like they could do similar to last season get enough points on board to be safe by January.

We should have installed Martindale as Manager after Ross .. 

Deservedly one down. Terrible game of football on a windy dry sticky pitch. We have no excuses with the goal. Free header from a corner is poor poor stuff.
Need to get it forward quicker second half. Players struggling with surface and looking sluggish in midfield. Foley been the pick of our players, although they are bossing the midfield. Need a big turnaround if we’re getting anything out of this.

20 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Wendy will be still comparing managers to the yardstick Stubbs in 20 years time. He's thoroughly obsessed.

Just stick the tedious gimp on ignore. It is obviously some disorder he has that causes all the attention seeking.

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:
7 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

When we don’t give it away they’re pinching it from our midfielders

That's what they have done for years hit it long first opportunity then harass for 2nd ball.

And doing it rather well.

Lets hope we have some fresh ideas for the second half.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

The "pundits" don't know anything about us. You should know better though.

We created a good 5 or 6 chances against Aberdeen, could have won that game by a lot more. We will create chances today.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

The "pundits" don't know anything about us. You should know better though.

We created a good 5 or 6 chances against Aberdeen, could have won that game by a lot more. We will create chances today.

Don't know i should know better

I'm not impressed by our forward play so far

Sorry