Scouts Brought Up By Jim Goodwin Q & A

Isle Of Bute Saint

13 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You dont like the idea Kemp ? 

Your suggestion of diverting SMISA funds to cover basic club expenses will be like a red rag to a bull :lol:

I would agree. Funding scouting operations needs to be paid for by the club. We need to run on a sustainable business model with all routine expenses paid for from our regular income.

Did Jim suggest the club isn't able to fund the scouting network he would like? (I wasn't there)

35 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Your suggestion of diverting SMISA funds to cover basic club expenses will be like a red rag to a bull :lol:

I would agree. Funding scouting operations needs to be paid for by the club. We need to run on a sustainable business model with all routine expenses paid for from our regular income.

Did Jim suggest the club isn't able to fund the scouting network he would like? (I wasn't there)

Ha, ha... now who looks like a tit!

well trolled indeed IOBS lol.

• 4 months later...
On 8/27/2019 at 1:34 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Jim said it would be beneficial to the club to have a scout down south & In Ireland. Jim mentioned £100 a game. Would love to see some of the £2.00 spend used for this. As Jim pointed out the Scottish market is small and limited.  Anyone else for it ? 

Looks like it happened with the Irish Guys incoming. Good Call IOBS. Where is IOBS?