Friday Evening Events in Govan

Russian Saint

I believe the police will still have to deal with the mob violence as the marchers (no doubt alcohol filled) disperse in and around the city.
In the days of hate speech, hate thought crimes which are punishable by a custodial sentence............ The Scottish Government and local councils still allow these bigoted morons the freedom of the streets.
What’s that famous slogan that’s heard predominately in the Govan area? Oh, yeah. “WATP” and we can do what we want.
What Are Tax Payments?
WATP

I wonder how many of these special chosen bigots are Jews?

After all, the saying they claim as their own is a biblical quotation!

I wonder how many of them even know that?

Psalm 95:7.
For he is our God;
And we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.

I'm all for people having freedom and rights etc... so what about the rights of those who don't want these bigoted marches in their face? More people need to complain and kick up a fuss to get these stopped. The Scottish government don't want these marches but as others have mentioned the police and those in charge need to weigh up the lesser of the 2 evils.... if they continue to stop these outdated marches they could have lots more trouble as we've seen before.

Guest TPAFKATS

I think the police are playing a canny game where they will be seeking extra resources on the back of events like this and using the at least we can police this event excuse.

Not sure the government are being brought into it, there is a right to walk, march, parade etc. If you want the government to ban them then you also ban others like sma shot unless you can prove in court that OO marches should be banned.

Unfortunately it still comes across as mob rule, especially for a group who already feel they are superior to the rest of us and above the law as their threat to cause unrest shows.

One of the marches is by the Drumchapel ludge. This is the ludge whose members pushed and spat at a women during the summers "festivities".
Hope no one gets hurt tomorrow, however just enough trouble for a ban would be a good result.