Ross County v Saints, Sat 14th September

8 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

If I recall it correctly it was played on a very wet evening.

That’s what she said

2 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Superfan, Supersaint...look at me, ill be there..im a hero....bawbag!

Look at me, I’m no going, wouldny go if it was free cause I don’t actually care about the Saints, I’m just a wee whiny bawbag

6 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

That’s what she said

Look at me, I’m no going, wouldny go if it was free cause I don’t actually care about the Saints, I’m just a wee whiny bawbag

Bah humbug. Enjoy the game from 2012 on what looks, at first sight, to be a decent day! 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

That’s what she said

I actually care very much but its a crap journey, to long to travel..freezing cold, shite stadium and longer trip back...why would u possibly want to spent best part of £70 if your driving with petrol and a ticket to watch total mediocre football...unless ur on here shouting ur going because ur a superfan!

7 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

I actually care very much but its a crap journey, to long to travel..freezing cold, shite stadium and longer trip back...why would u possibly want to spent best part of £70 if your driving with petrol and a ticket to watch total mediocre football...unless ur on here shouting ur going because ur a superfan!

Great drive up to Dingwall. Stop off for a meal at House of Bruar on the way up. Neat, little, old fashioned ground. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Great witty post as usual from Sweeper's right hand man, two of them up all-night thinking up the funniest post they could come up with....well worth the wait....

You will be canned soon so enjoy your anti saints post while you can. Another crap WUM we could do without.. Tick tock:byebye

11 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Dump with a few wee jobbies thinking they are superfans and some wee twat with an annoying drum!

That's pretty unkind to the Staggies. What they have achieved is pretty remarkable in a Gretna kind of way. Good luck to them, but not against us. Their fans have a long way to travel for every away league fixture and they do. 

58 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

RC telling me no PATG option but tickets available at the ground right up to KO.

Parking at ground, but fills up quickly, plenty more available in town - 5 mins away.

Apparently.....

Tickets at the wee Portacabin opposite the Main Stand. Loads of parking just off the Main Street in town, very close to the Ground. Nearest thing to a home game for me. Looking forward to it. We’ll get at least a point.

COYS

41 minutes ago, pod said:

Is that before we open the scoring. :lol:

One will be in the 17th minute at 0-0 (through on goal, straight red). We’ll be shite first half and struggle towards a 1-0 lead just before half time (Deflection off a defender for one of the own goals). A quick red in the 2nd half (second yellow) will see us improve up to 3-0, then we will get a pen plus red for RC. Score the pen (just about), then the other two goals go in, and it’s 6-0 to us.

9 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

One will be in the 17th minute at 0-0 (through on goal, straight red). We’ll be shite first half and struggle towards a 1-0 lead just before half time (Deflection off a defender for one of the own goals). A quick red in the 2nd half (second yellow) will see us improve up to 3-0, then we will get a pen plus red for RC. Score the pen (just about), then the other two goals go in, and it’s 6-0 to us.

Do you predict lottery numbers. :wink:  

10 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

RC telling me no PATG option but tickets available at the ground right up to KO.

Parking at ground, but fills up quickly, plenty more available in town - 5 mins away.

Apparently.....

I went up there a few years ago. Went up Loch Lomond, Fort William  it did not take any longer than the A9 the scenery is breathtaking.