Ross County v Saints, Sat 14th September

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

In 2015 i once correctly predicted the score so i am not playing anymore.... i just feel saints wont lose this or draw and county will not score and at least 2 saints players will score one goal each😁

Thank goodness you are not doing predictions. You look better this way and you have deniability. 

19 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Aye, Mr W. Hill and B.E.T. Fred have been known to rely on food banks ever since the government started the clamp down on the fixed odds betting terminals.

Certainly applies to the staff they made redundant to maintain profit levels CS. 

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

This is the type of game we must win to start making our mark. If we lose here I reckon we are in for a hard season. No disrespect to Ross County. 

You are right IOBS. A tough but not impossible ask. Looking forward to it but might watch it through my fingers! 

36 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

This is the type of game we must win to start making our mark. If we lose here I reckon we are in for a hard season. No disrespect to Ross County. 

IF we don't win this the forum will explode.

It's unlikely, but not impossible we could be bottom of the league if Hearts & St Johnstone pull a result our of nowhere. 

Hearts are at home to Motherwell, possibly a draw IMO.

St Johnstone are away to Aberdeen, hard to see them getting anything although Mr May might have something to prove.

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Both. 😂

Nice the way I did that, wasn't it. I gave you three options rather than two with one unstated. If I was a betting man I would have placed a bet that you would go for the unspoken option and bingo. You did. Predictable as always. 

Thanks for your undying commitment to following me around the forum. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Nest the way I did that, wasn't it. I gave you three options rather than two with one unstated. If I was a betting man I would have placed a bet that you would go for the unspoken option and bingo. You did. Predictable as always. 

Thanks for your undying commitment to following me around the forum. 

Oh my lord, the gift etc etc. 🤪🙄