Ross County v Saints, Sat 14th September

Really looking forward to my first visit to Dingwall this weekend. No doubt we must play better than first half at Livi, and do wonder if JG will change the starting lineup.
Durmus to start with McAllister on the bench ?
Mullen instead of Andreu ?
Play two up front ?
Start Kirk ?
Magennis on bench after starring for Scot U21s, or start him as he’s bound to be buzzing and confidence after tonight’s win.

Nice to have options...

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:
8 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
For those of you with a hankering for 70s fast food, Dingwall has a Wimpy.
https://locations.wimpy.uk.com/scotland/highlands/dingwall/62-high-street.html

Blast from the past that.

Dingwall is an unusual small town! The main street makes Paisley High Street look good. 

PS. Wimpy is still a big thing across South Africa. 

Tough game for sure but very winnable,I shall get the 8.30 train from Thurso in at 11.30 straight in the mallard on the platform and a solid 3hr pre match pint [emoji23]purely medicinal as just back from Greece covered from head to foot in calomine lotion 🥵[emoji23][emoji23] picked up my season ticket on the way back from Glasgow airport so ready for a run if three games in a row attendance,which is good for me [emoji106][emoji106]I hope it’s a great day out for all COYS

11 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

For those of you with a hankering for 70s fast food, Dingwall has a Wimpy.

https://locations.wimpy.uk.com/scotland/highlands/dingwall/62-high-street.html

There was one in Johnstone shopping centre for years anyone know if it is still there ?  Edit its closed now though there are a few still dotted around Scotland.  

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Tough game for sure but very winnable,I shall get the 8.30 train from Thurso in at 11.30 straight in the mallard on the platform and a solid 3hr pre match pint [emoji23]purely medicinal as just back from Greece covered from head to foot in calomine lotion [emoji3062][emoji23][emoji23] picked up my season ticket on the way back from Glasgow airport so ready for a run if three games in a row attendance,which is good for me [emoji106][emoji106]I hope it’s a great day out for all COYS
3 hours by train from Thurso to Dingwall? It's only about 100 miles!

8 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
8 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
There was one in Johnstone shopping centre for years anyone know if it is still there ? 

It's not, disappeared when the Town Hall was renovated. I was on a training course in Kilmarnock a couple of years ago and there was one there.

No u weren't!

4 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Should be a good match, two teams with nothing between them and both requiring a victory. Unfortunately I can't be there as I'm working but will have the radio on and cheering us on all the way to victory, I hope. 

LJB. 

In case it's of interest to you. Someone pointed out that the match is on BBC Alba as a delayed transmission at 6 pm on Saturday.