Ross County v Saints, Sat 14th September

But why come on here and announce that ur going...good for u..nobody cares if your personally going....4 hour journey to get absolutely ripped off is just plain stupidity...

It’s a match day thread you want me to talk formations and tactics or what attire I shall be wearing tomorrow?

Talk about match..not u going looking for praise for being superfan!

Funny this I remember on the hibs match discussion you wanting to bet people that st.mirren would get humped I offered you a bet in fact I went further and placed my bet,I displayed my bet on here,you said a tenner at if I remember right 4/7 for hibs,so for argument sake £15 back that was due to go to charity,I haven’t seen it yet,this forum is about st.mirren fans cracking on about all things st.mirren including going to and from the games each week,that is part of the patter,you slag them by calling them super fans,when I’m afraid to say my man any one who states he’ll give to a charity and doesn’t is the lowest of the low so why don’t you have a good hard look in the mirror at someone that shouldn’t be anywhere near st.mirren let alone miscall their fans.and when you come back with your shite just send a receipt from a charity with it. And the wife’s out tonight I’m free to slag you all night super fan.

27 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

The thing is surely a superfan would have been to Dingwall already? So a wee bit of a contradiction on the part of Gstring. A superfan would surely attend every single away game? Again i'll be honest...i don't.   

I usually do and intended to be in Dingwall tomorrow but a change of plan now makes that impossible. It is a long way to go so good on those guys who make the journey. 

13 hours ago, Kemp said:

Just went to book my train ticket up....

126 pounds return.

What the actual f**k?

f**k me thats shit 😂

First time I travelled from Paisley to Cornwall I managed it for £82...it was 8 years ago but still.

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

2-1 to Ross County with Obika getting both goals

Hope he doesny fecking start then

3 hours ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

We love playing in the rain, see Aberdeen monsoon win.

Saints victory....

GU. We travel with hope rather than expectation. Ross County have been shipping goals so, unless they tighten up considerably then we should be able to score. Adding Kirk Broadfoot will strengthen our defence. Obviously, I could be wrong but I think that both teams will concede with us outscoring RC to take the game by the odd goal. 

26 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

If the current wind speed does not drop then there most likely will not be any Match today at Dingwall.

Currently 40 mph + just now....... Boooooooo👎

Google weather (the MOST accurate, I find, for local forecasts currently) says it’ll only be 21 mph from 15.00 to 16.30, today.

Dingwall was sunny, dry and only a little breezy when I passed yesterday afternoon.

9 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

As a super fan... I can confirm that I’m on my way to Dingwall.

You're on your way to Dingwall. You shall not be moved. Not by the Cally or the County. You shall not be moved. Enjoy!! Gutted that a change of plans means that I can't be there. Going to avoid Radio, TV, the Internet and messages between 3 and 6 before watching the game on Alba at 6pm.

You're on your way to Dingwall. You shall not be moved. Not by the Cally or the County. You shall not be moved. Enjoy!! Gutted that a change of plans means that I can't be there. Going to avoid Radio, TV, the Internet and messages between 3 and 6 before watching the game on Alba at 6pm.

Cheers looking forward to it.[emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]