Ross County v Saints, Sat 14th September

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

You're on your way to Dingwall. You shall not be moved. Not by the Cally or the County. You shall not be moved. Enjoy!! Gutted that a change of plans means that I can't be there. Going to avoid Radio, TV, the Internet and messages between 3 and 6 before watching the game on Alba at 6pm.

Me to Ricky though admit it's hard not to have a peek at the score. I will turn off the phone and give to the good lady to stop temptation . 

1 hour ago, antrin said:

Google weather (the MOST accurate, I find, for local forecasts currently) says it’ll only be 21 mph from 15.00 to 16.30, today.

Dingwall was sunny, dry and only a little breezy when I passed yesterday afternoon.

Hope so, :( just back in after a walk and it is still pretty windy.

Can't escape work today so first away game I'll have missed for about a year. If it's ok can I keep my superfan status?

I'm relying on periodic glances at the internet and events on this forum to keep me up to date with match. Cant even get a fecking radio signal.

Lots of match updates and quality reporting on the game guys please. I appreciate the need to deride some of our more tirsome members and indulge in forum frolics but some match updates would be brilliant.

Thanks guys COYS.

14 hours ago, Gunni Thorfason said:

Funny this I remember on the hibs match discussion you wanting to bet people that st.mirren would get humped I offered you a bet in fact I went further and placed my bet,I displayed my bet on here,you said a tenner at if I remember right 4/7 for hibs,so for argument sake £15 back that was due to go to charity,I haven’t seen it yet,this forum is about st.mirren fans cracking on about all things st.mirren including going to and from the games each week,that is part of the patter,you slag them by calling them super fans,when I’m afraid to say my man any one who states he’ll give to a charity and doesn’t is the lowest of the low so why don’t you have a good hard look in the mirror at someone that shouldn’t be anywhere near st.mirren let alone miscall their fans.and when you come back with your shite just send a receipt from a charity with it. And the wife’s out tonight I’m free to slag you all night super fan.

And i put bet on along with others and they never came in wee man hence i never won anything..

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

You're on your way to Dingwall. You shall not be moved. Not by the Cally or the County. You shall not be moved. Enjoy!! Gutted that a change of plans means that I can't be there. Going to avoid Radio, TV, the Internet and messages between 3 and 6 before watching the game on Alba at 6pm.

Gutted🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Can't escape work today so first away game I'll have missed for about a year. If it's ok can I keep my superfan status?

I'm relying on periodic glances at the internet and events on this forum to keep me up to date with match. Cant even get a fecking radio signal.

Lots of match updates and quality reporting on the game guys please. I appreciate the need to deride some of our more tirsome members and indulge in forum frolics but some match updates would be brilliant.

Thanks guys COYS.

Can't oblige today East. Change if family plans mean that I miss this one. My first this season. Going to avoid text, Internet, radio and TV and watch the delayed transmission on Alba at 6pm. I'm sure others will oblige. 

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Can't oblige today East. Change if family plans mean that I miss this one. My first this season. Going to avoid text, Internet, radio and TV and watch the delayed transmission on Alba at 6pm. I'm sure others will oblige. 

A game of spot the similarities anyone? 

FFS. 🙈

"Gutted" is best ever, im gutted when somebody close to me dies but St.Ricky claims to be gutted when missing a trip to Dingwall[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I'm fecking gutted about missing Dingwall too. It's one of the few grounds in the league I've never seen the saints play at.

Absolutely gutted[emoji209][emoji209][emoji209]

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

And i put bet on along with others and they never came in wee man hence i never won anything..

I never saw this discussion but am I right in what I'm reading that you offered up a charity bet on Hibs winning that game but put it on as part of an accumulator?! :1eye