Ross County v Saints, Sat 14th September

If ur that gutted go..obviously means more than anything else so no reason not to go!
Other commitments. Gutted is an adjective designed for fish. On a scale of appropriateness when dealing with death I would suggest devastated or heartbroken are more appropriate unless yir goldfish has snuffed it.

Just now, gstretchuk said:

Yes from yourself..can spin it anyway u want halfwit...

Spin it anyway I want?? OK!

Now if I was a more cynical person, I'd call it more than stupidity on your part and class it as a callous act of reneging on giving promised winnings to a charity.

I mean, you have been quite harsh on Sweeper for having a shoddy moral compass in the past (which he does)... it wouldn't be nice if you, his hardest critic, were just as morally empty and callous in your actions as he is.

But I'm *sure* it was an honest mistake by yourself and not cynical or premeditated...to offer up a charity bet publicly but only put it on as part of an accumulator.:wink:

A f**king accumulator. :lol

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Spin it anyway I want?? OK!

Now if I was a more cynical person, I'd call it more than stupidity on your part and class it as a callous act of reneging on giving promised winnings to a charity.

I mean, you have been quite harsh on Sweeper for having a shoddy moral compass in the past (which he does)... it wouldn't be nice if you, his hardest critic, were just as morally empty and callous in your actions as he is.

But I'm *sure* it was an honest mistake by yourself and not cynical or premeditated...to offer up a charity bet publicly but only put it on as part of an accumulator.:wink:

A f**king accumulator. :lol

Couldnt give a  flying feck what u or anybody else thinks halfwit!

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Looks like Goody is going for it County making 3 changes.

While for us, Andreu who has been useful rested and two strikers starting.

Could be exciting.

3 points and we go above Ross County. 1 point and we go ahead of Hamilton on goal difference. Their defence looks vulnerable so goals might come if we press them, 

I'm fecking gutted about missing Dingwall too. It's one of the few grounds in the league I've never seen the saints play at.

Absolutely gutted[emoji209][emoji209][emoji209]
About the only ground I have never seen us win, draw or score. Am gutted to be missing it as well [emoji23]