Ross County v Saints, Sat 14th September

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Screenshot_20190914-192407.thumb.jpg.5a97dab87b7a9e0888fe40e661161e2b.jpg

Looks like he was level with keeper when the ball was struck. 

He's not level, he's off.

I think the officials got this right but its tight..

Clutching at straws here. We needs to defend much better and have a goal threat or it going the way of last season again. 

Big game next Saturday and we may having some good timing on playing Hearts

Maybe we'll get a big fee for Macgennis in Jan and spend some of  it on a striker !

Edited by lenziebud

6 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Clutching at straws here. We needs to defend much better and have a goal threat or it going the way of last season again. 

Maybe we'll get a big fee for Macgennis in Jan and spend some of  it on a striker !

Difficult to tell but the assistant referee was well positioned. Very slow to raise his flag however. Did he have doubts? 

10 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Well, losing him would leave a massive gap and by that time we might well be entrenched in a battle to stay in this league, yet again.

It's ok, Tony has us in the top four, did he mean the championship? 

1 hour ago, lenziebud said:

Yeah, my point was more that it's absolutely marginal rather than clearly offside. No issues with the goal being chopped off.....you win some you lose some.

It could have just as easily been given...you could argue as much for level as you could for the with of a football boot offside.

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not a off side goal. Bottom line like it or not its another relegation battle for us to stay in the league like it or not. Hamilton will be a orgasmic or heartbreaking.  

Even for Ross and Kearney who turned out to be excellent managers it took time for results to come IOBS. You are right though about how important the Hamilton game is. 

On 8/31/2019 at 6:10 PM, faraway saint said:

First "must win" game of the season. :whistle

9 hours ago, munoz said:

I avoided the results all day and have just finished watching that game of blow football.  Fuken gutted but we were getting deeper as that 2nd half went on. I hate missing a game but thank feck I didn't make the journey today. 

Hamilton next week is a must win.

Got a feeling this term could be used plenty of times this season. 

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

We keep going on about forwards but i am more concerned with our back line. We lost 2 bad goals against Livi and yesterday was a retreat by our midfield and back line who decided that tactic. We are miles away from Orans last 12 games....

Thought you were at Gleneagles? :blink:

16 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

We keep going on about forwards but i am more concerned with our back line. We lost 2 bad goals against Livi and yesterday was a retreat by our midfield and back line who decided that tactic. We are miles away from Orans last 12 games....

They shite them self its the fear of losing that causes it but it ultimately ends up with defeat because we can't defend for toffee. 

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Difficult to tell but the assistant referee was well positioned. Very slow to raise his flag however. Did he have doubts? 

He didn' t have doubts IMO, he was talking to referee over the mike before they came to a decision. I think they got it right. Our issues are bigger than this goal being chopped off.

47 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Only thing I got right was that there would be goals in the game. I expected more to be honest. 

I anticipated it being tight and one goal either way, but usually predict us to lose on these things, last thing I need is a defeat and loss of points 😂