Ross County v Saints, Sat 14th September

The linesman didn't flag when the ball was struck towards the goal.
If the linesman felt at that moment the player was offside that was when he should have raised his flag. 
That is his job.
The officials keep telling us they can only make decisions on what they see.
And the only thing the linesman saw was  4 or 5 irate Ross County players rushing towards him.
The lineman then believed he had made a mistake by not flagging and he believed he was correcting that mistake with his very late flag.
As the TV showed it was a very difficult decision to make, but the linesman, I believe, by not raising his flag earlier had not seen our player in an offside position, and it turned out his initial reaction was correct. Our player was not offside.

Agree with all of the above however, much though I hate to admit it, it’s time to move on.
Yes the refereeing has been shot the last two matches, let’s hope there’s none this weekend, or if there is it benefits us - that would make a nice change this season.

We really need to beat Accies and to do that we need to score. I’d start Danny up front along with Junior.
I’d also start Durmus with McAlister to come off the bench once their defence is tiring.

Sorry, just realised this should probably have been on the Accies match thread...

12 hours ago, bazil85 said:

No, you’re the one that lied. I have clearly evidenced that. I have not said anything he said was a lie. Good effort again but you’re still wrong. Must be used to it. 

So is Kyle Mcallister correct when he says that Kyle McAllister (himself) has been carrying his groin problems since youth football, and attributes those groin problems to playing too much football as a youth?

interested on your take on that ONE question Baz..? Now dont dissapoint us all by just simply surrendering and agreeing with what Kyle McAllister says about... Kyle McAllister..! Lol 

13 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So is Kyle Mcallister correct when he says that Kyle McAllister (himself) has been carrying his groin problems since youth football, and attributes those groin problems to playing too much football as a youth?

interested on your take on that ONE question Baz..? Now dont dissapoint us all by just simply surrendering and agreeing with what Kyle McAllister says about... Kyle McAllister..! Lol 

You said "too much football" in isolation, Mccalister from what you've quoted never said "too much football" was the cause in isolation, it was playing while having an undiagnosed injury. 

It isn't one question is it? You're spinning too different points from you and Mccalister that don't tie up. You were called out on it but as usual can't admit to being wrong. 

29 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

KM said "so much", you said" too much" - but I think the man on the GHR omnibus would regard these as having the same meaning.

i863068-1012224210781987748.jpg

20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You said "too much football" in isolation, Mccalister from what you've quoted never said "too much football" was the cause in isolation, it was playing while having an undiagnosed injury. 

It isn't one question is it? You're spinning too different points from you and Mccalister that don't tie up. You were called out on it but as usual can't admit to being wrong. 

Are tou familiar with the phrase 'Turkey Shoot'? I think it nails you Baz.... lol

“I think it’s because I played so much when I was younger. I played a lot of football with a sore groin.

“When I was 14 or 15, I had pain but just played with it.

source K. MCALLISTER 2019

8 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Are tou familiar with the phrase 'Turkey Shoot'? I think it nails you Baz.... lol

“I think it’s because I played so much when I was younger. I played a lot of football with a sore groin.

“When I was 14 or 15, I had pain but just played with it.

source K. MCALLISTER 2019

So not "he played too much football when young" is this you admitting to your miss-leading comment finally? 

Progress, lets move onto another two

Do you accept season ticket sales are not 400-500 down this season and post early-bird sales being 'non-existent' was wrong? 

11 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Think, really from you. emoji23.png

Do you still think the season ticket sales figures you posted are correct?

Can you think and tell us all where you heard or read the fee was the biggest paid by the club in decades?

I can state not think that LPM will not answer those two questions.

Go on LPM prove me wrong for once. emoji23.png

The łast line is the funniest bud... 'for once' ffs.... lol

On 9/16/2019 at 7:39 AM, St.Ricky said:

We lost by a goal scored in the final minute of extra time. We hit the woodwork twice and had a goal disallowed. We have a better goal difference than all of the bottom six teams other than.. Ross County who are at - 2 with us at - 3 courtesy of the late goal. We are in a pack of teams which are low in points, not detached. It's right to point to improvements that can be made but too early yet to get too down. 

You were saying?