Former St Mirren Managers

16 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I've seen off 27 of them since my first game - the infamous Hugh Gilshan game in November '68.

It was the first of 6 weeks at No. 1 for Mary Hopkin with Those Were The Days. Piece of trivia - it was produced by Paul McCartney.

Probably unfair to blame you personally for this statistic.

:)

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

I've seen off 27 of them since my first game - the infamous Hugh Gilshan game in November '68.

It was the first of 6 weeks at No. 1 for Mary Hopkin with Those Were The Days. Piece of trivia - it was produced by Paul McCartney.

Infamous? Suggests something bad. You a ***?

Me too! 
Controversial... But what Jack Ross created during his short tenure was the closest thing ever to replicating that adrenaline rush!

In actual fact... He achieved as much in a shorter time frame.

Ross leaving for Sunderland was little different from Fergie leaving for Aberdeen.

Kearney continued the feel good vibe and I believe James will continue the good relationship...

But JR taking us from where we were to where he left us was so like Fergies achievement.

The fool that started this thread could have started a Jack Ross thread the other night when they put Burnley out the cup surely?

Or any of the 5 wins in a row over previous weeks?

We took a few heavy defeats under Jack too. Still had a league title to celebrate at the end of the year.

8 minutes ago, shull said:

One of many.

The Game is corrupt

One of the absolute worst reasons though, especially given it's completely false. Jack Ross did a great job for us. He then moved to a much better paid job and greater opportunity, something likely 99% of people would have done. He should be wished nothing but the best in his future career IMO. Some people are just bitter though I guess. 

Just now, bazil85 said:

One of the absolute worst reasons though, especially given it's completely false. Jack Ross did a great job for us. He then moved to a much better paid job and greater opportunity, something likely 99% of people would have done. He should be wished nothing but the best in his future career IMO. Some people are just bitter though I guess. 

Wish him all your best then.

I wont.

Nearly 2000 fans paid good money for a cup tie expecting 100% and hopefully a win.

Jack Ross didn't give a feck and threw the tie.

The Board didnt sack him and were complicit.

The whole Club was complicit and corrupt.

No more money from me which is fair enough in my mind.

I only wish I had done it earlier.

Where are we now ?

Fans paying £25 to Livy to watch shite and condoning vile sectarianism at our Stadium.

Glad I am free and cleansed.

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Nearly 2000 fans paid good money for a cup tie expecting 100% and hopefully a win.

Jack Ross didn't give a feck and threw the tie.

The Board didnt sack him and were complicit.

The whole Club was complicit and corrupt.

No more money from me which is fair enough in my mind.

I only wish I had done it earlier.

Where are we now ?

Fans paying £25 to Livy to watch shite and condoning vile sectarianism at our Stadium.

Glad I am free and cleansed.

Next step patching BAWA all together if you dislike the current situation at the club so much? Let's hope so anyway. 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Next step patching BAWA all together if you dislike the current situation at the club so much? Let's hope so anyway. 

Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsover.