Transfer Window Countdown

munoz

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Well what about signing players earlier? It assumes the current players would have been available or better ones would have been. Your post was irrelevant. 

Hibs are proof signing early doesn’t mean signing better. You know who else is proof? Saints of last summer :rolleyes:

You tried to make a case that our players had hardly played many games so it is obviously relevant. :1eye

Indeed early signings don't have any guarantees, but sure as hell signing nobody did leave us wide open, hence our most embarrassing exit, almost ever, from the league cup group. :lol:

That's it, done with you, no inclination to play ping pong with a person who has obvious issues. :byebye

15 minutes ago, GeordieBuddie said:

Exactly if he's hardly kicked a ball he would be like a new player! Seemed lively and creative when he has got on the pitch.

Just don't want JG to leave him benched and not use him especially if we continue to not pick up points.

Pride before a fall & all that!

Club have signed him & I doubt it was to be a bench warmer!

Can'y play everybody, but he did look a tad lively, way too early to come to any conclusion. 

Who would drop from the other world beaters that have cracking 10 minute You Tube videos? 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You tried to make a case that our players had hardly played many games so it is obviously relevant. :1eye

Indeed early signings don't have any guarantees, but sure as hell signing nobody did leave us wide open, hence our most embarrassing exit, almost ever, from the league cup group. :lol:

That's it, done with you, no inclination to play ping pong with a person who has obvious issues. :byebye

So you’re just trolling then? Clearly couldn’t keep me on ignore for any length of time eh :rolleyes:

my point was it was too early to judge. If we had the players for a lot longer I wouldn’t have made the point. Very simple to understand... at least I thought it was. :blink:

Not signing players had nothing to do with our cup exit. Unless you’re saying the squad we had left from last season wasn’t higher than Scottish league 2 level? Ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

So you’re just trolling then? Clearly couldn’t keep me on ignore for any length of time eh :rolleyes:

my point was it was too early to judge. If we had the players for a lot longer I wouldn’t have made the point. Very simple to understand... at least I thought it was. :blink:

Not signing players had nothing to do with our cup exit. Unless you’re saying the squad we had left from last season wasn’t higher than Scottish league 2 level? Ridiculous 

The lad is just post building Baz. I am sure that he has yet to see a game this season, let alone the league cup games. 

His opinion is formed solely by looking at what might promote exchanges on here. 

Remember..this is the guy who started the Kearney Must Go thread. Probably contributed to the thread on the failure of the Director of Football. 

I don't think that many of us who have attended games have failed to see the improvement in our play and player pool 

It's obvious and self evident that time will be bedded for the players to gel. Obvious too, that in an ideal world, we would have had them in earlier as suggested. If you find an ideal world, let me know. 

53 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You know you're fecked when Ricky takes your side. :lol:

Even worse, you agree with him, the biggest troll, although you are possibly neck and neck, on the forum. :1eye

Apologies for bringing Baz into the thread, he's trashed enough threads. :zipit

Edited by faraway saint

16 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You know you're fecked when Ricky takes your side. :lol:

Even worse, you agree with him, the biggest troll, although you are possibly neck and neck, on the forum. :1eye

You’re a proven troll, you do it all the time. I made a fair point about judging these players too early & you started banging on about signing them earlier. 

You either have evidence we could have signed them earlier/ players of equal/better quality or you don’t. If you don’t you’re purposely getting involved with an irrelevant point. 

Mind you said you weren’t going to go back and forward on this? As big a lie as you putting me on ignore :rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, Kemp said:

What beggars belief is that there is anyone left posting on this website tbh.

A few years ago this place was full of cliques and bullies.

Despite some of the shitfest threads on here at least we don't have that anymore - they've all moved onto P&B and are currently trying to re-write the history of why this forum has quietened down recently.

Priority for me would be a full back - we have no cover for Paul McGinn and indeed Calum Waters, who will already be missing the matches against Killie.

Can’t see us going for a striker - Morais, Obika, Mullen and the injured Cooke. We definitely won’t be signing a 5th unless we punt Mullen today, which probably won’t happen.

14 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Priority for me would be a full back - we have no cover for Paul McGinn and indeed Calum Waters, who will already be missing the matches against Killie.

Can’t see us going for a striker - Morais, Obika, Mullen and the injured Cooke. We definitely won’t be signing a 5th unless we punt Mullen today, which probably won’t happen.

Big Kirk now looks likely. 

Personally, wouldn't rule out a striker but don't see Danny leaving. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Big Kirk now looks likely. 

Personally, wouldn't rule out a striker but don't see Danny leaving. 

I like Kirk but I don’t see this as a great move on our part. 35 now, Killie happy enough to release him is a sign that the legs are gone, unless we plan to offer a player-coach role then I can’t see many positives in this.