cockles1987

St Mirren v Hamilton Accies, Saturday 21st September.

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are..............you.............all..................there?

Dearie me, you've already been handed your arse on a plate by the new guy yet you still persist trying, and failing to add anything worth anything to any thread.

What a nugget. :lol:

I asked yesterday and I'll ask again. Genuinely.. Are you well? You seem terribly stressed, running here and there around the forum, watching TV, betting and then letting all of us know about it. Odd behaviour for a mature adult. Are you ok? 

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
22 minutes ago, jaybee said:

And that would be .............wait a second; don't tell me............................................ Got it.............ha ha..........................it's YOU isn't it? It was a trick question? 😎

Are..............you.............all..................there?

Dearie me, you've already been handed your arse on a plate by the new guy yet you still persist trying, and failing to add anything worth anything to any thread.

What a nugget. :lol:

The oddity here (apart from you weeee man) is that you are answering on behalf of LPM.  Is this:

1. An arrangement?

2. An alias you use?

3. another attempt to increase your posts..............as per norm?

4. or probably simply because you scan people or issues you don't like or approve of? ............ Because you are an inadequate weeeeeeeeeeee man.  :happyclapper

5. because you a miffed your bet didn't come up?

21 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

The 4231 relies on speed and movement from the three players supporting the striker.
Without that, we are too easy to defend against.
Durmus and Andreau needed to do more imo, and McAllister offered nothing when he came on.

None of that is attributable to Foley or Flynn.

Foley showed drive and led by example. I'm a fan of Stephen but I honestly don't think he would have made a difference yesterday.

He will get a chance to prove his worth soon enough when suspensions or injuries kick in.

Not debating they are doing well, the point i'm making is there's no communication or leadership on the park. Plenty of players over the years have been far from the most talented in their squad but have found their way in due to other qualities such as leadership. 

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^ Manager of the year in San Marino. :lol:

You're lucky if you'll attend more than 3 games between now and christmas - you lose and your very annoying and loud opinion is invalid.

2 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Not debating they are doing well, the point i'm making is there's no communication or leadership on the park. Plenty of players over the years have been far from the most talented in their squad but have found their way in due to other qualities such as leadership. 

Do you feel that Kyle Mcgennis isn't captain material? Is that what you are suggesting? 

3 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

You're lucky if you'll attend more than 3 games between now and christmas - you lose and your very annoying and loud opinion is invalid.

Always amuses me when trumpets like you resort to that.

You're one of the half wits that thinks because he attends is an expert. :lol:

Game over, see ya. :byebye

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Do you feel that Kyle Mcgennis isn't captain material? Is that what you are suggesting? 

Nope, it does however have an overall effect on his performance and doesn't allow him to perform to the standards he is capable of - ie; our best player

Edited by W6Saint

Totally fair point.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

W6. Waste of time. A lost cause. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Always amuses me when trumpets like you resort to that.

You're one of the half wits that thinks because he attends is an expert. :lol:

Game over, see ya. :byebye

Got you both on strings here. Not a braincell in sight

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Totally fair point.

For what its worth, I do agree that our issues lie beyond the halfway line, our wingers and '10' need to offer more. Just feel we are look a little flat and lacking in big characters

Just now, faraway saint said:

You're so fecking stupid you've not recognised the forum fool was having a dig at me, as usual, not you.  🤡

Not having a very good day, again, are you? :byebye

In fairness, the grammar gave me a migraine. Easy mistake to make.

In that case just you in the net on your lonesome then?

2 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Nope, it does however have an overall affect on his performance and doesn't allow him to perform to the standards he is capable of - ie; our best player

He is a cracking player. His effort, skill, strength and drive are great.

Just now, W6Saint said:

In fairness, the grammar gave me a migraine. Easy mistake to make.

In that case just you in the net on your lonesome then?

Anything to keep me away from that clown, you've done me a favour. :lol:

Just don't quote him anymore, on ignore, as least I read your shite. :wink: