cockles1987

St Mirren v Hamilton Accies, Saturday 21st September.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Side issues make this more interesting with Brian Rice leading Hamilton led by Jim Goodwin for the first time and Andreu against his old team. Fascinating. 

Is that "fascinating" meant to be ironic?

15 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Roas County got lucky at home it should have been a draw. Will know better what Hamilton are all about on Saturday.  For me Goodwin has still to fine tune his best 11. Also feel the two new strikers will come good  hopefully this Saturday. We are at home on Saturday against a team we should easily compete with. As such I would like us to go the old fashioned way . right winger and a left winger. Kyle M move into the middle and Stephen McGinn brought back in with two strikers up front. Go for it an attacking formation. Goodwin said he wants us to play making the fans stand up out of their seats. 

You think they got lucky?

The information I looked at was they were, overall, the better team.

If you call lucky getting a late goal then you are a shade deluded. 

Most teams need a shade of luck, but you, in sport, generally find if you are playing well you get some luck.

If you are playing poor you, generally, don;t get much luck.

It's not a science, just a generalisation. 

I need to get back to work, hi ho, hi ho...............ha ha.

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Talking about kids. Big or small. A mention on this thread for the Food Bank Collection tomorrow. Night all. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

We would not be the only club in crisis at the bottom. It's a long season. Too early to be morose. 

:lol:

Must have pished the bed earlier than usual. :hammer

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Must have pished the bed earlier than usual. :hammer

No need for your infantile attempts at humour. Back to the game. Looking forward to this one. I hope there is a decent crowd and that lots of people bring stuff for the Food Bank to show tangible proof that they care about those who find themselves in difficult circumstances. 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No need for your infantile attempts at humour. Back to the game. Looking forward to this one. I hope there is a decent crowd and that lots of people bring stuff for the Food Bank to show tangible proof that they care about those who find themselves in difficult circumstances. 

I'm so sorry that I can't make the 110 mile drive to drop off a tin of soup, I hope no one dies as a result of this and I'm sure you will tell us all how much you have contributed to save the poor people.

PS Anyone who doesn't donate a packet of biscuits, hang your head in shame. :1eye

PS back to the game, but not really. :hammer

Edited by faraway saint

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm so sorry that I can't make the 110 mile drive to drop off a tin of soup, I hope no one dies as a result of this and I'm sure you will tell us all how much you have contributed to save the poor people.

PS Anyone who doesn't donate a packet of biscuits, hang your head in shame. :1eye

PS back to the game, but not really. :hammer

Is this Tit for Tat Haddie. 

If it is I'll happily be the Tat as you have made the TIt position your own. 

Come on the Saints, both in the match and in building a community spirit amongst most (perhaps not all) fans. 

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Saints 0-1 Accies

The ghost of Dougie Imrie to score 

Oh no... Not that. We want Tony Andreu to do to them what Di did to us. 

Now come on.. What's your excuse for not making the almost 400 mile trip for the game? It better be good! 

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oh no... Not that. We want Tony Andreu to do to them what Di did to us. 

Now come on.. What's your excuse for not making the almost 400 mile trip for the game? It better be good! 

It’s my birthday on Sunday and the people I plan to drink with cannot all afford to come up and watch the biggest game in Scotland. So instead we will drink locally and I should be hammered enough by the time 5pm comes to deal with us losing again.

And your facts are inaccurate. It’s 550 miles 😛

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It’s my birthday on Sunday and the people I plan to drink with cannot all afford to come up and watch the biggest game in Scotland. So instead we will drink locally and I should be hammered enough by the time 5pm comes to deal with us losing again.

CS.. Enjoy your birthday. Wow.. 550 miles. That's a long way. You won't manage to many games. 

7 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Shame on you.......................think of the poor people.................................after all, a tin of beans would help.............................:lol:

St Mirren 58 tins of soup - Hamilton 58 tins of soup......................well done both teams. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Shame on you.......................think of the poor people.................................after all, a tin of beans would help.............................:lol:

St Mirren 58 tins of soup - Hamilton 58 tins of soup......................well done both teams. 

Wow. The Haddie feels guilty. Its not very far for you to travel to a game.. One Fifth of what CS would have to do. Scraping the bottom of the barrel to make jokes out of food banks.