cockles1987

St Mirren v Hamilton Accies, Saturday 21st September.

6 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

You tried logging out and back in again I usually need to refresh the page as I wait for the stream to start which is around 10 mins before kick off.

Paid at about 15.03 and get the page with the big play button, push to start but nothing, logged in three times.

HT 0-0

Scrappy and ... not a great game for the neutral shall we say.

No real chances to either side, same Accies game plan since the Billy Reid days. They do what they do and they do it well.

Kinda game that someone is going to win 1-0 with a shiter set piece.... or finish 0-0. Nothing in it either way.

Traffic crap on the drive through today, but at least it’s sunny in Paisley. Big game today. Interested to see how Broadfoot links with McLoughlin and how Durmus does. Think he looks a potentially exciting player for us. Bench looks full of good attacking options. A win would change the mindset, even if it’s a last minute deflection off Morias’s arse. We’re due a wee rub of the green today too.
COYS!!!

Unfortunately not getting the rub of the green opposite in fact. Denied a definite red card and a pen when Junior got hauled to the deck running through on goal. Ref gave nothing.

Red also needs to book Accies keeper for time wasting. Every goal kick is taking at least a minute.

Looked like a pen on Junior. Looked like a push when he was about to shoot. Ref bottled it or is it my black and white specs again? Why would he go down there???
Need to move it much quicker second half.
I've seen them given and there was a push... but Morias had already lost his balance and was going to ground anyway... think it would have been harsh.