Welcome back Kirk Broadfoot

Nor can I see him making the bombing runs forward he used to be renowned for with us!
Shame, I used to love it when he thought “f**k it, let’s run forward and see what happens”. Absolute quality.
I always remember him hitting it past Barry Fergusan one way while running round the other. He had either just signed his PCA with that mob or was heavily rumoured for one.

Anyway Fergusan couldn't believe what he was seeing as our young CH made him look very stupid.

"Too good for Rangers" was the Northbank chant.

5 hours ago, Big Yards said:

Notice something about the first picture at fir park. Not 1 person in that whole crowd has their mobile phone out to take a picture or video. Everyone is just in the moment of euphoria. Those were the days...........

If you had tried to wave a phone about that day it would have ended up getting belted about 20 rows in front of you. People were lost, bones were smashed....a phone would have had no chance :lol:

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

If you had tried to wave a phone about that day it would have ended up getting belted about 20 rows in front of you. People were lost, bones were smashed....a phone would have had no chance :lol:

I accidentally headbutted and burst my mates nose open in the absolute carnage of Suttons winner. 

Was Karma to be fair as he has previously smacked another mate in the jaw during Yadley's equaliser/Junior's winner at Starks Park back in 2000.

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

I am not into this slagging off then leaving. He is 35, he has a 2 year contract , he never would have got that at Killie, and if he is taking it out on his kids, then call social services

We love you Kirky
Coz you're Black and White
We love you Kirky
Coz you're dynamite...................
God,I hated that song.

For a time he was called Kirk Nofoot & a bomb scare

Parts of what was being said would work after ‘Coz you’re black and white’ [emoji3]

Thankfully, a more accomplished player now

A welcome addition