Welcome back Kirk Broadfoot

Anyone who saw highlights of any Killie v Rangers games from last season will see Kirk possibly even raising his game against his old employers.

Really
Coming out to salute the jungle anytime we played there
He never had any decent games against them either
He had excellent games against everybody else though

That was St Johnstone he did that against.

Absolutely delighted big Kirk gives 100% he will help us to have a good season. He wound up Rangers fans at Kilmarnock that's Kirk gives his all for the cause whoever he plays for. Standing on the ball had Dundee United players pulling their hair out. 

2 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

If hes raising his game means he's not trying as hard in others!

It’s naturally part of the human condition that at some points you ‘raise your game’ are more focused & driven. See it in all walks of life.

The adrenaline that goes along with playing in front of 50,000 fans compared to 4,000 or playing against a better standard of opponent for example. 

To make such a comment just shows ignorance. 

On 9/5/2019 at 10:14 AM, Ayrshire Saints said:

I am but agree 100% about the National - every bit as bad as the Mail and the Express in it's own way 

Maybe if every single other dirty stinking rag in the country wasn’t so pro-union the National wouldn’t have to be so overtly nationalistic.

I barely bought a paper before 2014 but i certainly haven’t bought one since. Not good for my already high blood pressure. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

On 9/5/2019 at 5:52 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Absolutely delighted big Kirk gives 100% he will help us to have a good season. He wound up Rangers fans at Kilmarnock that's Kirk gives his all for the cause whoever he plays for. Standing on the ball had Dundee United players pulling their hair out. 

I for one am pleased to see him back. He was a great young player and is now a very experienced senior pro. 

1 hour ago, ged62 said:

Scored an important goal against Hearts in the semi final of the Scottish cup. I loved his celebration after the goal.

Frank came into the Court bar a couple of seasons ago and me and the Mrs got talking to him. I asked him about a game I remembered when he was awarded a last minute penalty v Dundee United for Hamish Mcalpine allegedly stamping on him- Frank said that Mcalpine hadn't touched him but he had deserved it for being a wanker. Legend.

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

Frank came into the Court bar a couple of seasons ago and me and the Mrs got talking to him. I asked him about a game I remembered when he was awarded a last minute penalty v Dundee United for Hamish Mcalpine allegedly stamping on him- Frank said that Mcalpine hadn't touched him but he had deserved it for being a wanker. Legend.

I was there. He's right. Never touched him. 

1 hour ago, munoz said:

WE don't have referees like that anymore. :whistle

Edited by pod

Was brilliant. Was just a lad, but had a great view of it too. Frank was in the box jogging back up the park and had a nibble at McAlpine who had the ball in his hands, causing the crowd to react and make the ref turn around just as McAlpine had a nibble back. Frank hit the deck and we got and scored the resulting pen. It was hilarious, but not if you’re an Arab. Too young to remember his first stint with us, but McGarvey was a character and a special footballer too.

When shull gets out of jail, he will along here to call him a wee cheating git or something like that [emoji16]

If you are who I think you are then I have a photo of you photo bombing me taking a selfie with Frank that very night.

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

When shull gets out of jail, he will along here to call him a wee cheating git or something like that emoji16.png

Shull will call any player who fell down without being hit by a 14st centre back travelling at 20mph thumping into their back a cheat. That is his want.. Bless him. 

Was brilliant. Was just a lad, but had a great view of it too. Frank was in the box jogging back up the park and had a nibble at McAlpine who had the ball in his hands, causing the crowd to react and make the ref turn around just as McAlpine had a nibble back. Frank hit the deck and we got and scored the resulting pen. It was hilarious, but not if you’re an Arab. Too young to remember his first stint with us, but McGarvey was a character and a special footballer too.

I remember that game lol. I met Frank a few years ago in a pub in Glasgow he was pretty pissed. I thanked him for his 2 spells at St Mirren, he said I played my heart out for St Mirren. He sure did. He also had a wee shop in Paisley Seedhill rd I delivered milk to it, another legend had the shop after him, Tony Fitzpatrick [emoji469]

8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull will call any player who fell down without being hit by a 14st centre back travelling at 20mph thumping into their back a cheat. That is his want.. Bless him. 

did we have a nice football top that season? We must have, otherwise Shull would still be banging on about it. 

48 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Here's a video of that game v Utd in 1985. I was standing behind the goal, I thought there was contact then and the video bears that out. There are annoying adverts in this clip.

The commentator was correct when he said it was going to take a moment of inspiration from a player to break the deadlock.