buddies1877

Welcome back Kirk Broadfoot

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

When shull gets out of jail, he will along here to call him a wee cheating git or something like that emoji16.png

Shull will call any player who fell down without being hit by a 14st centre back travelling at 20mph thumping into their back a cheat. That is his want.. Bless him. 

Was brilliant. Was just a lad, but had a great view of it too. Frank was in the box jogging back up the park and had a nibble at McAlpine who had the ball in his hands, causing the crowd to react and make the ref turn around just as McAlpine had a nibble back. Frank hit the deck and we got and scored the resulting pen. It was hilarious, but not if you’re an Arab. Too young to remember his first stint with us, but McGarvey was a character and a special footballer too.

I remember that game lol. I met Frank a few years ago in a pub in Glasgow he was pretty pissed. I thanked him for his 2 spells at St Mirren, he said I played my heart out for St Mirren. He sure did. He also had a wee shop in Paisley Seedhill rd I delivered milk to it, another legend had the shop after him, Tony Fitzpatrick

8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Shull will call any player who fell down without being hit by a 14st centre back travelling at 20mph thumping into their back a cheat. That is his want.. Bless him. 

did we have a nice football top that season? We must have, otherwise Shull would still be banging on about it. 

A lot of people with a lot to say about shull while he can't see or respond. This thread and others. You know where he is ffs.

And for the record, don't know him never met him, just find it a bit odd
He can see (if he logs out or uses one of his aliases), he just can't respond as himself outside the bin.

Weirdly, what you said sounds like something a shull alias would say to try to get folk to go talk to him because he is bored being all alone in the bin. Hmmmm ... :whistle

48 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Here's a video of that game v Utd in 1985. I was standing behind the goal, I thought there was contact then and the video bears that out. There are annoying adverts in this clip.

The commentator was correct when he said it was going to take a moment of inspiration from a player to break the deadlock. 

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

He can see (if he logs out or uses one of his aliases), he just can't respond as himself outside the bin.

Weirdly, what you said sounds like something a shull alias would say to try to get folk to go talk to him because he is bored being all alone in the bin. Hmmmm ... :whistle

😂 Definitely not a shull alias.