Katie Hopkins and Others

shull

10 hours ago, shull said:

I think she is unfairly pilloried.

She comes over as decent and honest.

Something charming about her also. :wub:

A vicious, spiteful, hate-filled troll who will say any old shite to generate a bit of attention and controversy. 

Oh aye, and Katie Hopkins is just as bad. 

10 hours ago, shull said:

I think she is unfairly pilloried.

She comes over as decent and honest.

Something charming about her also. :wub:

Also.... this!!! :lol:

I pray I never get in your taxi and if I do, it's your guide dog that's driving. 

She's an ugly, physically and emotionally repulsive, carbuncle covered mess of a human being.  

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Also.... this!!! :lol:

I pray I never get in your taxi and if I do, it's your guide dog that's driving. 

She's an ugly, physically and emotionally repulsive, carbuncle covered mess of a human being.  

Katie has made a fortune being ugly, physically and emotionally repulsive, carbuncle covered mess of a human being.

"Britain's most controversial columnist” and TV personality Katie Hopkins has a reported net worth of over £2.75 million. Born in Devon on February 13, 1975, Katie Hopkins and went on to the University of Exeter to graduate in Economics with a sponsorship from the Intelligence Corps."

She sets herself up to make money £££, unfortunately we have morons with 2 brain cells that promote her...…,. shame they feel the need to do it on this forum.

Cant go to Saints games cause they wont pay the money but will drool over capitalists like Hopkins and BJ

Sad, very Sad 

On 8/28/2019 at 9:23 AM, shull said:

To remain on the Main Forum and avoid being in the Sin Bin once again... 

All Trolls, Abusers, Bores and Up Their Own Arse types will be ignored. 

:byebye

After trying to ignore Trolls (lol). Oor Shull has went full out as one, trying to antagonise on a football forum using the waste of oxygen that is Katie Hopkins... interesting