A thread for Shull

Desperately Seeking Susans

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I now realise that there are actually only 2 human beings left using this website now, me and you shull (arguing with yourself in your multiple disguises).

You had me going for a while. I hadn't twigged that you were St Ricky as well. Nice one.

Hey... Don't bring me into it. 

Despite Shull's ranting I like to see him in the forum, even with his multiple personalities. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

What was the reason you got binned, then went in the huff? 

Good question for the first. No idea. Second. Didn't go in the huff. Took on a post as Chair of a new charity and Started a Consultancy Business with some others, so time became tight. 

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Good question for the first. No idea. Second. Didn't go in the huff. Took on a post as Chair of a new charity and Started a Consultancy Business with some others, so time became tight. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Wow, that was a coincidence. 🙈

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Yep. 

Another chance to be honest and you come up with yet another fictional response. :lol:

What a tragic sad human being you are. :thumbsdown

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Another chance to be honest and you come up with yet another fictional response. :lol:

F Man. I  was asked to chair a new charity and to set it up. Done. I was asked to set up a new consultancy as its profit making arm. Done. Now have boards in place for both so I have more playtime again. Simple. Believe or don't. 

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I've just realised why he wants 30,000 Linkedin followers.

The idea is to connect with as many people as possible who are active on Linkedin and share your interests. Ideally all of those people will also have vast networks. You continually remove those who are not active and replace them with more active people.

You then post a heap of high quality content to your network to sell whatever you want or mark you out as the expert to go to in a certain area.

The hope is that people in your network will comment or like this "high quality" content. In time your articles gain a huge audience including some potential customers.

Actually it's not the most stupid thing I've ever heard of.

I don't why he didn't just come clean on that when he was asked months ago.

Maybe he thinks this knowledge is worth money.

Well, in that case, enjoy it free of charge.

Edited by oaksoft

40 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I've just realised why he wants 30,000 Linkedin followers.

The idea is to connect with as many people as possible who are active on Linkedin and share your interests. Ideally all of those people will also have vast networks. You continually remove those who are not active and replace them with more active people.

You then post a heap of high quality content to your network to sell whatever you want or mark you out as the expert to go to in a certain area.

The hope is that people in your network will comment or like this "high quality" content. In time your articles gain a huge audience including some potential customers.

Actually it's not the most stupid thing I've ever heard of.

I don't why he didn't just come clean on that when he was asked months ago.

Maybe he thinks this knowledge is worth money.

Well, in that case, enjoy it free of charge.

Oaksoft. No comment. Why some of you guys waste time on this sort of stuff I just don't know. I have no idea what you do, nor do I want to find out or comment on how you might do it. Same for the F Man. You do what you do and I do what I do. Simple really don't you think? All I did was answer the F Man's question. Perhaps I shouldn't have bothered but there you go. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

F Man. I  was asked to chair a new charity and to set it up. Done. I was asked to set up a new consultancy as its profit making arm. Done. Now have boards in place for both so I have more playtime again. Simple. Believe or don't. 

And all this, coincidentally, happened when you went in and was in place at exactly the time, unfortunately, you were released? 

Image result for pinocchio

I'm only being polite in replying to you. I have been involved in bringing both to this stage for 3 years but yes..As  they involve universities and  other bodies, these things take time. It was a coincidence that these going live tied in with my deciding to first take a break and then a sojourn in the SB.  Nothing more to add so suggest you don't waste your time on it. As I said, you asked a question, I answered. It's not my problem if you or anybody else doesn't like the answer. It's your own. 

17 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I'm only being polite in replying to you. I have been involved in bringing both to this stage for 3 years but yes..As  they involve universities and  other bodies, these things take time. It was a coincidence that these going live tied in with my deciding to first take a break and then a sojourn in the SB.  Nothing more to add so suggest you don't waste your time on it. As I said, you asked a question, I answered. It's not my problem if you or anybody else doesn't like the answer. It's your own. 

I remember your hilariously funny "I'm away" thread, :lol: yet you were never out of the forum.

You must have been really busy. 

Unfortunately for you the timing of your sad "I'm Away" thread, your return, a whole 4 or 5 days later doesn't add up to the blissful time you were in the bin.

Never mind, was never really in doubt you just made it all up. 

Edited by faraway saint

44 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oaksoft. No comment. Why some of you guys waste time on this sort of stuff I just don't know. I have no idea what you do, nor do I want to find out or comment on how you might do it. Same for the F Man. You do what you do and I do what I do. Simple really don't you think? All I did was answer the F Man's question. Perhaps I shouldn't have bothered but there you go. 

Yes it's 3 minutes of my life I won't get back. :D

As for your following sentence, I didn't ask you if you wanted to know about me.

You on the other hand have made plenty of references to your followings on certain social media platforms especially regarding 30,000 followers on Linkedin.

I guess I just enjoy smoking out inauthentic horseshit.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

As for your following sentence, I didn't ask you if you wanted to know about me.

You on the other hand have made plenty of references to your followings on certain social media platforms especially regarding 30,000 followers on Linkedin.

Ditto, me bad? :lol:

55 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Lol

21 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Shull I didn't realise you were in here as I originally posted it outside the prison...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/49610311

Thanks DSS. 

Better change the title now, to 

A THREAD FOR TROLLS, ABUSERS, BORES. ARSEHOLES AND SMOKIE.