A thread for Shull

Desperately Seeking Susans

I remember asking him a question, never seen someone squirm so much since another dick on here when getting found out. [emoji23]

Nobody squirms when you ask them a question! [emoji23]

As for dick getting found out, is that when you asked him for a fight and then didn’t turn up? [emoji1]

Threatening folk with violence online seems to be your thing. [emoji38]

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I remember your hilariously funny "I'm away" thread, :lol: yet you were never out of the forum.

You must have been really busy. 

Unfortunately for you the timing of your sad "I'm Away" thread, your return, a whole 4 or 5 days later doesn't add up to the blissful time you were in the bin.

Never mind, was never really in doubt you just made it all up. 

Only in your own fevered imagination. You really do have problems with your own self image. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Only in your own fevered imagination. You really do have problems with your own self image. 

28th July, the hilarious "Look at me I'm away" thread was posted.

You were never out of the forum, liking posts and crawling around the started posting your drivel on Aug 3rd.

Then the great day, you were thrown in the bin Aug 15th, then you never posted until you were released.

So much for you being busy. :lol:

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

28th July, the hilarious "Look at me I'm away" thread was posted.

You were never out of the forum, liking posts and crawling around the started posting your drivel on Aug 3rd.

Then the great day, you were thrown in the bin Aug 15th, then you never posted until you were released.

So much for you being busy. :lol:

As I say, you have a problem with your own self esteem. Your misguided opinions render you a laughing stock. Me.. I just tell things as they are. You don't like it. Too bad. You have too much time on your hands Mr F Man. No more on this from me. 

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

As I say, you have a problem with your own self esteem. Your misguided opinions render you a laughing stock. Me.. I just tell things as they are. You don't like it. Too bad. You have too much time on your hands Mr F Man. No more on this from me. 

Almost greetin. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint