Danny Mullen

Kemp

Guest TPAFKATS
Disagree. Danny is decent but falls over all too easily. Always looking for the foul rather than the goal which, to me, looks like a player void of confidence in his own ability to score..unfortunately, great strikers are few and far between and not likely to be found at St. Mirren. And if so, not likely to remain there for long..stick with obika..if nothing else, W7 song is great...on that subject, why did W7 walkout out in first half for last week [emoji848]
You say he falls over all too easy but compared to morias?

On 9/28/2019 at 8:45 PM, TPAFKATS said:
On 9/28/2019 at 9:21 AM, buddygreat said:
Disagree. Danny is decent but falls over all too easily. Always looking for the foul rather than the goal which, to me, looks like a player void of confidence in his own ability to score..unfortunately, great strikers are few and far between and not likely to be found at St. Mirren. And if so, not likely to remain there for long..stick with obika..if nothing else, W7 song is great...on that subject, why did W7 walkout out in first half for last week emoji848.png

You say he falls over all too easy but compared to morias?

Let's say they both find it difficult to remain on their feet when challenged. 

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

Solidarity with one of their number - for a reason I did not learn..

These folks do really well in making a right racket at the games but I've no idea why they involve themselves in other stuff. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Guest TPAFKATS
Solidarity with one of their number - for a reason I did not learn..
One was either refused entry or thrown out. He didn't have a ban though so the others left in support / solidarity. Think they came back in though.

Something like this

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Danny Mullen is a proven goal scorer. He is a better player than Andreu, Obika and Morias combined.
If it wasn't for Mullen's goals at the end of last season we would have been relegated.
Why is he not starting every week?
I think Goodwin is trying a bit hard to put his mark on the team. Get McGinn and Mullen back on the pitch as of next week!

Hahah this aged well.

There’s a reason no other Premiership club wanted Danny when we released him: he isn’t good enough for this level.

If/when Obika leaves us I suspect he will have his pick of 5 or 6 top flight clubs.

I liked Danny and was annoyed that he fell out of favour so badly that he wasn't given enough game time to at least compete for Morias position.
I'm just glad he has found a good club and secured a two year deal, hopefully he will progress from there.
Agreed.
He was never "prolific" and could be ineffective in a game.
He could also be a game changer and a game winner.
Why he fell so far from grace we will never know... seemed popular in the dressing room too.

Jim had his reasons and whilst I cannot see it, he's the gaffer and I trust him. Totally his call.

• 1 year later...
On 5/25/2022 at 1:10 PM, santaponsasaint said:

IMO signing Mullen would be a backward step. Effort is always emoji817.png% But we have 4 forwards. Plus Lewis Jamieson and Kieron Offord. Think its other positions that need strengthening. Someone will pick him up. Good luck to him.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Don't worry. No chance. He didn't play for Motherwell.