The January 2020 Transfer Window

Sweeper07

• 3 weeks later...

I don't want to drag up the recent past and the dreadful dealings that we have had to sort - so I would rather focus on this window which definitely seems to be much much better organised and managed - hopefully with the desired improvements that we seem to have been making to our squad.

Money in for Paul McGinn, Erhahon, and maybes Mullen  AND it looks like we were able to refuse money for Kirky.

Players in -        McCarthy ++ ,      Famewo +,      McGrath ++ ,       Jakubiak +  ,    Hodson  ++    Urmisky (for the future hopefully)

We did loss a good one in McLoughlin, but we seen to have that covered well, and of course Paul McGinn too - but Hodson can cover for FB's if required.

The window is NOT closed YET  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >   :ninja 

12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I totally agree with you Tommy. However it’s a way of life, especially in the Scottish Market. With Hladky going and Famewo & Waters on loan then we would need signings come the summer. The club believe  that it’s the best time to cash in on P McGinn & Broadfoot. If we bring in like for like players at the end of the window, then they are more likely to be loans unfortunately! 

12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

My worry is the amount of loan players coming in.

3 of our back 4 are loans and with the keeper leaving at the end of the season, it will mean an other rebuilding job for next season.

Hopefully any more signing will not be loans. 

MULLEN ABOUT TO BE ANNOUNCED????

22:42

Here comes a signing at Dens Park

Dundee

1 minute ago, Prague Buddie said:
MULLEN ABOUT TO BE ANNOUNCED????

22:42

Here comes a signing at Dens Park

Dundee

NO! Berra

Posted at 22:4622:46

BREAKINGBerra completes move to Dundee

Dundee & Hearts

Posted at 22:5022:50

Late St Mirren move for Bayo

St Mirren & Celtic

Social embed from twitter

St Mirren have approached Celtic to sign Bayo on loan, but as things stand, understand a deal is unlikely.