Jump to content

Sweeper07

The January 2020 Transfer Window

Recommended Posts


32 minutes ago, Danny said:

In the hope of finding some really intersting contributions about transfers ?

 

Came to the wrong place then, just as in most other thread in relation to there topic. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Taylor Edgar said:

I reckon we need to get at least 2 free agents a right back and central midfielder as we only have foley, macpherson and hodson for those positions now with an always injured 
Stephen McGinn

In fairness, we played him several times through injury. So has probably never had time to fully recover.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taylor Edgar said:

I reckon we need to get at least 2 free agents a right back and central midfielder as we only have foley, macpherson and hodson for those positions now with an always injured s
Stephen McGinn

Mostly in agreement. Not sure when Stephen of Big Mac will be back and fully fit. Stephen soldiered onwards when others might have taken a break. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Taylor Edgar said:

I reckon we need to get at least 2 free agents a right back and central midfielder as we only have foley, macpherson and hodson for those positions now with an always injured s
Stephen McGinn

Add in a C/H as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Not quite January, but Livi snap up Efe Ambrose.

Not a bad bit of business by them. I just don't understand their financial model but their selection process has been working well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not a bad bit of business by them. I just don't understand their financial model but their selection process has been working well. 


They make offers that can’t be refused.....

It’s not just the selection process, it’s also down to the tactics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

 


They make offers that can’t be refused.....

It’s not just the selection process, it’s also down to the tactics
 

 

I'm happy to give Livvi praise on both. They work. I get the allusion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
6 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

 


They make offers that can’t be refused.....

It’s not just the selection process, it’s also down to the tactics
 

 

I'm happy to give Livvi praise on both. They work. I get the allusion. 

Ah..........to allude or NOT to allude ....that is the question! whether tis nobler etc et al blah blah blah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...