St Mirren v Hearts, Sat 28th Sept

faraway saint

2 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Initially I thought the same, but then wondered if the opposite may be true as they are bound to be less defensive and allow us more space. Just a thought

Hopefully their game goes to extra time tonight and they get a couple of injuries to key players (nothing too serious).

47 minutes ago, munoz said:

Hopefully their game goes to extra time tonight and they get a couple of injuries to key players (nothing too serious).

Why just a couple, surely 5 or 6 would help us more?   :pirate  (Their 2 up front and at CB for starters)

We need to take some responsibility. Our players are all capable of playing decent stuff. A Number of them can score goals. We just need the players chosen to play their best, work fully for the team, and take a good proportion of our chance WHILE limiting Hearts.  Simply really...  Come on Goodie and the players just get these 3 points and move up the table... win bonus will cheer up everyone . . . 😃

:guinness

50 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Why just a couple, surely 5 or 6 would help us more?   :pirate  (Their 2 up front and at CB for starters)

We need to take some responsibility. Our players are all capable of playing decent stuff. A Number of them can score goals. We just need the players chosen to play their best, work fully for the team, and take a good proportion of our chance WHILE limiting Hearts.  Simply really...  Come on Goodie and the players just get these 3 points and move up the table... win bonus will cheer up everyone . . . 😃

:lol:

55 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You're asking a bit much! I'd take them being knackered rather than injured.. Big softy that I am. 

After that, I agree. Why not? 

12 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

I spoke to an Aberdeen supporting friend earlier, he reckons they will give a few players a run out, although maybe he was trying to save face in case they get cuffed.

I'd be surprised if the Dons or Hearts played a much weaker team given the chance of silverware if they progress. 

18 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Andrew Dallas the ref for Saturday, assisted by Douglas Ross.

FFS.

The Douglas Ross who missed a St.J goal on Sunday, that was a good six inches over the line, with an unimpeded view.

Yet he managed to award Kilmarnock a goal wasn't fully over the line, with several players blocking his view.

A dismal little weasel of a man.

And then there is Andrew Dallas...………………...

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hearts through, comfortably, on penalties.

That'll be ignored, they'll be tired. :lol:

I'd suggest they will be high on confidence, not a great night IMO. 

We'll find out Saturday. 

Should be a decent game.

20 hours ago, turrabuddie said:

Initially I thought the same, but then wondered if the opposite may be true as they are bound to be less defensive and allow us more space. Just a thought

You may be right. They may also tire as it will be their third game in 6 days. They will be buoyed by their two wins in a row however. Tough to call but a decent crowd and hard fought match in prospect which really could go either way. A draw for me.