St Mirren v Hearts, Sat 28th Sept

faraway saint

14 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

It is indeed the St. Mirren way to lose whenever we play a team that hasn't won in a number of weeks or is on a terrible run .
Thankfully they beat hibs.

Phew. That's that Elephant off our back then. I hope we give them lots of respect, play at a high tempo and win but still feel that the game will finish as a draw. 

Oh well, hear we go again. I tuned into Buddie Vision to get the pre match Vibes from Goody. Half of the interview was about referees and most of the rest of it was about Hearts. Only thing I gleaned about us was Gary Mac is fit. No clues about formations. I hope Goody has a clue.

Hearts are on a run but my big hope is that when we were pish last season stringing 2 wins together was an impossible task for us. Hopefully they suffer the same fate.

Think we might go back to one up front again and revert to our earlier season tactics.

A sneaky wee 1-0 would do me fine, even if some people thought it was a boring approach.

See you all there.

COYS

"Go back to 1 up front" ....not sure I have seen us start any other way !

Oh well, hear we go again. I tuned into Buddie Vision to get the pre match Vibes from Goody. Half of the interview was about referees and most of the rest of it was about Hearts. Only thing I gleaned about us was Gary Mac is fit. No clues about formations. I hope Goody has a clue.
Hearts are on a run but my big hope is that when we were pish last season stringing 2 wins together was an impossible task for us. Hopefully they suffer the same fate.
Think we might go back to one up front again and revert to our earlier season tactics.
A sneaky wee 1-0 would do me fine, even if some people thought it was a boring approach.
See you all there.
COYS

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The Mac is back in the squad today would like to see him and Broadfoot play together.  

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Good to be back! 

Great Day... At the moment! 

I think that would be a recipe for guys who can read the game well but are both short of pace . . .  I think that's why McLoughlin retains his place as well as he and Broadfoot played well together last week... :turtle