Steak Pies at The Stadium

St.Ricky

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Seemed much better quality. More meat, thicker, sweeter gravy. Didn't break up and become difficult to eat. 

I'm a fan of the buddie good food kiosk. She is supplied by one of Paisley's best butchers. I get a spicy chicken burgers. Spicy mayo, crispy lettuce, proper chicken , tomato, onion and cheese in a proper Scottish roll. Its delicious.  

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Well. This pie could be an award winner. Watch out Killie Pie and Pars Steak Bridie. You have a rival. 

I will try next week Ricky but it's hard not  go for that spicy chicken burger. Was wearing black Jean's and a black tea shirt. Sitting in the main stand getting cooked by the sun at half time I had a gallon of cold diet coke. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I will try next week Ricky but it's hard not  go for that spicy chicken burger. Was wearing black Jean's and a black tea shirt. Sitting in the main stand getting cooked by the sun at half time I had a gallon of cold diet coke. 

A rare event to be cooked by the sun in Paisley! Look forward to your opinion. As I sit in the west stand I missed out on the sunshine.

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

This is why people are turning away from the forum. More and more are posting less and less and those with nothing decent to add are posting more and more, clogging up the forum with utter drivel. Div really needs to get to grips with this waste of space.

Agreed.

It's seemingly not seen as an issue, only if your abusive. 

Way beyond a joke, has been for a very long time. 

This is why people are turning away from the forum. More and more are posting less and less and those with nothing decent to add are posting more and more, clogging up the forum with utter drivel. Div really needs to get to grips with this waste of space.

Absolutely, it’s disappointing logging in & see that Fricky has done a night shift to ensure he has bumped every thread all across the forum & even replying to himself on three word story or things to do today threads etc

Such a pointless individual & ruining things for many people

Makes Shull seem bearable [emoji38]

11 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Absolutely, it’s disappointing logging in & see that Fricky has done a night shift to ensure he has bumped every thread all across the forum & even replying to himself on three word story or things to do today threads etc

Such a pointless individual & ruining things for many people

Makes Shull seem bearable emoji38.png

Many thanks WDWB

Always good to get your feedback. 

11 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I'm sure he will get around to you.