Steak Pies at The Stadium

St.Ricky

So today I starved myself to enjoy a steak pie. Here is my findings.  Better case than a scotch pie 3/5. Pie full of proper beef slightly salty would be better slightly more moist 3/5.  Over all 7/10 which is not bad. I would urge anyone to try a spicy chicken burger from the buddie good van it really is a mouth watering delight. 9/10. Steak pie is not bad. Call me in I would tune it up to a cracker to make the steak pie a topper, honestly.  

7 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

So today I starved myself to enjoy a steak pie. Here is my findings.  Better case than a scotch pie 3/5. Pie full of proper beef slightly salty would be better slightly more moist 3/5.  Over all 7/10 which is not bad. I would urge anyone to try a spicy chicken burger from the buddie good van it really is a mouth watering delight. 9/10. Steak pie is not bad. Call me in I would tune it up to a cracker to make the steak pie a topper, honestly.  

You would sell it as a Teak Spy. :wink:

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Thanks IOBS. 

Might give your favourite a try. 

25 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Had one pint the whole day yesterday.  Took a couple of guy's in there 80's to the game both find it difficult to walk but wont use a wheelchair.  Yes they had a great day out. 

Some people... No empathy IOBS. 

All about them. Glad the guys had a good day out. 

• 8 months later...