The Old Firm

St.Ricky

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

These get mentioned so often on here they merit their own thread. Love them or loathe them they are the big two football clubs in Scotland. My question is.. Can we stop our obsession with the OF on the forum? Let it go. 

IRONIC thread of the year. :1eye

Never fails to watch his beloved "friends from Govan" and now he's telling people to stop obsessing, and starts a thread? :lol:

FFS, Nurse, or Div, do us a favour. 

There is NO Old Firm.

A new clumpany, cheated into existence by the corrupt SFA  who have let it be run by a convicted criminal in order to fleece deluded fanatics of their meagre funds, does now occasionally play against the surviving member of what was once the Old Firm.

I don't like to suggest this, Ricky...  but this new thread of yours is a load of old bollocks, much like Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.    Unkind people may mock you.

In other good news, I believe there will be developments this week wrt the new clumpany.  :)

6 hours ago, antrin said:

There is NO Old Firm.

A new clumpany, cheated into existence by the corrupt SFA  who have let it be run by a convicted criminal in order to fleece deluded fanatics of their meagre funds, does now occasionally play against the surviving member of what was once the Old Firm.

I don't like to suggest this, Ricky...  but this new thread of yours is a load of old bollocks, much like Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.    Unkind people may mock you.

In other good news, I believe there will be developments this week wrt the new clumpany.  :)

Opinions are welcome and being mocked bothers me not bit Antrin but I look forward to the news you hint at coming out. 

14 hours ago, antrin said:

There is NO Old Firm.

In other good news, I believe there will be developments this week wrt the new clumpany:)

If you knew anything you'd post it.

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/22/2019 at 2:05 PM, antrin said:

There is NO Old Firm.

On 9/23/2019 at 8:52 AM, antrin said:

I KNOW what is due up in the courts but only a fool would prejudge either outcomes or timings.

Feel free to tell us!

Ok...

here is the development that I originally thought might have been taking place, last week.

As anticipated, it got delayed in the justice system, despite oxter’s impatience for justice....

This is the Court’s chance to let sevco off with not paying its lawful dues to Mike Ashley...

...or more likely to enforce punishment. Severe financial reparations...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/4785866/rangers-sports-direct-mike-ashley-court-compensation-today/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1569946531

Today's proceeding may just be a precursor to the decision taking, but the ball will have started nicely rolling... :)

Edited by antrin

5 hours ago, Buddymarvellous said:

Stop posting the S*n.....

I agree.  But if the Scottish Mainstream Media refuse to print a bad word about sevco, I have to take  and share the info from wherever I can source it, I'm afraid...  :(

Here's an update from the Evening Times. :)

Seems the judge is gettin pissed aff.

Wanting sevco to sit down, stop messing about and agree to pay Mike Ashley some of his dues.  How sad for sevco.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/scotland/mike-ashleys-latest-court-fight-with-rangers-arouses-judges-concern/

Oh aye... and also...

The court will reconvene on January 15.  The law is too glacially slow for the enjoyment of us mere mortals...

Edited by antrin

• 2 weeks later...

Now..  in a normal world with decent chiefs at the top of any organisation, THEY would all be cutting off all ties to the person named in the link.

In a normal world this might mean trouble in any financial transactions (eg using a bank just to pay wages or accept payment for season tickets or even via credit cards...).

Receiving "the cold shoulder" is a HUGE deal.  Normally.

https://www.fca.org.uk/publications/corporate-documents/statement-takeover-panel-cold-shouldering-david-cunningham-king

Let's sit back and see how TRFC and RIFC and the SFA get on with decision.  This very serious decision...

...only if you are a sevco fan or director.  :lol:

To be rational, it's a bit late (a couple of years late) for much shit to smear the fan but with a fair wind there will be ramifications.

Edited by antrin