Sevco and Celtic Steak Pies

shull

We can never get enough topics involving the sectarian cnuts  and steak pies. 

Any Saints bigot  sympathisers paid the near £30 to get into these cesspits and tried their Steak Pies. 

How were they ? 

Tasty ? 

Marks out of ten. 

2 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Who gives a feck..wouldnt give those cnuts my money or take one of their steak pies for feck all. Who in their rightminds goes to these places?

Many go including the Sevco and Celtic lover from Stirling. 

Can remember once going to buy something, might have been a steak pie or sausage roll or something and the steward trying to throw me out for standing up. He was quickly given a mouthful by myself. He did apologised but I quickly told him what he could do with the pie. I think I really started to piss him off when I kept raising my hand and asking if I could go to the toilet. Never been back. So to answer your question I don't know, lol

14 hours ago, shull said:

We can never get enough topics involving the sectarian cnuts  and steak pies. 

Any Saints bigot  sympathisers paid the near £30 to get into these cesspits and tried their Steak Pies. 

How were they ? 

Tasty ? 

Marks out of ten. 

Haven't tried them. 

2 hours ago, shull said:

So, how much does a steak pie cost to buy at St Mirren Park ? 

I am guessing it will be vastly overpriced. 

On way to Spec-savers tomorrow i may purchase one from Greggs...never understood the need to queue at a game to buy overpriced food which is usually rotten and flat coke..Ffs your no long there after ur lunch!

30 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

On way to Spec-savers tomorrow i may purchase one from Greggs...never understood the need to queue at a game to buy overpriced food which is usually rotten and flat coke..Ffs your no long there after ur lunch!

Correct Stretch. Lots of decent grub at Greggs at reasonable prices. 

Steak Bakes are my favourite and under 2 quid. There are VEGAN Sausage Rolls available for the Stinky Rebellion Maniacs to fill themselves up before they glue their body parts to the fecking pavement for a couple of days, in order to SAVE THE PLANET thingmy. 

Bless them. 

6 minutes ago, shull said:

For £2.70 , a steak pie and a drink would be ideal.

My wee yins Diet Cola & Curry Pie was an outrageous £5.20.

Costs are high. Seem to be high anywhere you go for soft drinks and snacks. Cinema is higher still. At a different stage in my life the costs might well have been difficult to carry but I can't see them coming down. Would say though that the queues don't seem as pong. 

11 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Costs are high. Seem to be high anywhere you go for soft drinks and snacks. Cinema is higher still. At a different stage in my life the costs might well have been difficult to carry but I can't see them coming down. Would say though that the queues don't seem as pong. 

Curry Pie was a bit of a pong.