First Quarter Points Target

With 5 games remaining in the first quarter and us sitting on 4 points from 6 games what do we think we should achieve after we've played all the teams in the league? 

The 5 remaining games are Hearts (H), Motherwell (A), St Johnstone (H), Kilmarnock (A) and Celtic (A)

Last season we ended up with 32 points, comfortably ahead of Dundee on 21.

That works out at 8 per quarter, admittedly the last 5 games will all be against diddy teams, if we're in the bottom 6. 

FWIW I can see us sitting on 8 points. 

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'm also looking for 10pts minimum. I did think we would have got 7 points from Livie , Ross County , Hamilton we got 1 point.  We bit worrying if honest. 

Probably deserved 5 pts from those 3 games. Unfortunately you don't always get what you deserve.  

Beat Hearts and Well away and we are on 10, they are pure St Murny type results.

That would be 10 from opening quarter which has to be the minimum target. [emoji1785][emoji2961]

With 5 games remaining in the first quarter and us sitting on 4 points from 6 games what do we think we should achieve after we've played all the teams in the league? 
The 5 remaining games are Hearts (H), Motherwell (A), St Johnstone (H), Kilmarnock (A) and Celtic (A)
That works out at 8 per quarter, admittedly the last 5 games will all be against diddy teams, if we're in the bottom 6. 

At the moment it does not look very hopeful. Yet I am hoping we beat Hearts, the new strikers get the goals, and this will be the result that starts to breed some fresh confidence.

We don't often do well against the Fakes, but at this time they are a lot worse looking than us having leaked 17 goals in 6 games. IT is time for a win against them.

Motherwell look too good for us at the moment.  Any point or points against them is a bonus.

Killie had looked dreadful but are now playing a lot better - we could take a point if we play well and keep them at bay.

Celtic, virtually no chance of  a point, but if we could shut up shop and not take a pounding to our goal difference, that could be significant in the long run.

So 10 or 11 points at best for the 1st quarter, but it could be 5 or 7 total though - really really hope for the former..

I am also not sure 36 points will be enough this season. 3 teams will beat that by miles. RC, Livi, Hibs, Hearts, Killie and Motherwell will most likely beat 40 - that only leaves us, Hamilton and the Fakes. Hamilton have a knack of picking up unexpected wins at home and could rack up 38 - 40 points. The Fakes are unlikely not to pick up some good results too. Our only surprise so far is against the Dons... we don't currently look like we will pick up 40 points. 36 might be a tough call for us too - only way to change this is wins, and fairly regularly too...         C O Y S  :ninja

16 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

can we really get 10 or 11 points in the 1st Quarter . . .   only if we start with 3 against Hearts . . .  :magic

We play Hearts, St Johnstone, Motherwell, Kilmarnock Celtic. 

Win 3 of these and draw and our position is transformed as the league is so tight. 

Hearts... Draw

St Johnston.. Win

Motherwell.. Win

Kilmarmock.. Win

Celtic.. Loss

I agree, 8 points. 3 against the Fakes and a point from any one of Hearts, Well or Killie.