Well Done St Ricky

shull

For ripping up his own arse Oaky to shreds. 

Fabulous to witness, wish I had Rick's skills. 

I will never have the wealth of the Stirling dude but well done to him for his successful and fruitful life. It great to read his success stories. 

Laughingly, it is eating Oaky up. Total jealous and envy of Rick. He hates Ricky being far better than him. 

RICKY - BRILLIANT WORK. 

That's me obsessed with Super Rick now and wee Greta. What a team that would be. 

58 minutes ago, shull said:

For ripping up his own arse Oaky to shreds. 

Fabulous to witness, wish I had Rick's skills. 

I will never have the wealth of the Stirling dude but well done to him for his successful and fruitful life. It great to read his success stories. 

Laughingly, it is eating Oaky up. Total jealous and envy of Rick. He hates Ricky being far better than him. 

RICKY - BRILLIANT WORK. 

That's me obsessed with Super Rick now and wee Greta. What a team that would be. 

Shullster.  For the record. Said it before. I ain't rich and I ain't poor. To me that's a good place to be. Again. For the record.. I have been very lucky in the range and number of experiences I have had over 3 or 4 different carrerrs in my life. Again. For the record I love going to watch the Saints. Don't claim, have never claimed and will never claim to be better than anyone. Equal is fine with me. We all have different views. OK. No problem. Hope you are back in the mainstream soon..... And.. Sorry.. I can't resist it. Back watching the Paisley St Mirren. 

11 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Shullster.  For the record. Said it before. I ain't rich and I ain't poor. To me that's a good place to be. Again. For the record.. I have been very lucky in the range and number of experiences I have had over 3 or 4 different carrerrs in my life. Again. For the record I love going to watch the Saints. Don't claim, have never claimed and will never claim to be better than anyone. Equal is fine with me. We all have different views. OK. No problem. Hope you are back in the mainstream soon..... And.. Sorry.. I can't resist it. Back watching the Paisley St Mirren. 

I never said you claimed to better than anyone else. 

That's the whole point of the Thread. 

Oaksoft is the Walter Nitty of the Forum and is so consumed with jealousy and hatred of anyone that is successful. He is so up his own arse and loves to ridicule others. He tried to put you down but failed. He disgracefully ridiculed the honest and mild mannered IOBS. Oaksoft is a fecking bully with zero self esteem.. 

You destroyed him last night with ease.