Saints v Hearts

gstretchuk

Strange it may be, but after many decades of severe addiction to St Mirren and football I actually don't give a feck about today's match at Greenhill Road. We could lose 6 nil and I wouldn't care. 

I would like to know the price of Rick's Steak Pie and Beverage. 

Nothing else matters. 

11 minutes ago, shull said:

Strange it may be, but after many decades of severe addiction to St Mirren and football I actually don't give a feck about today's match at Greenhill Road. We could lose 6 nil and I wouldn't care. 

Nothing else matters. 

Lol.  I'll check and let you know Mr Shull.... Come on.. You still care 

26 minutes ago, shull said:

Nothing else matters. 

Mate..I'm excactly same as u..will go to gym and pump some iron today..love a bit of bodybuilding i do...i actually just laugh now when i see score. Can't believe i feel like this now but game has totally died and fans being ripped off big-time. Standard is horrific...have knocked back free tickets twice this season and a free hospitality once...

4 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Mate..I'm excactly same as u..will go to gym and pump some iron today..love a bit of bodybuilding i do...i actually just laugh now when i see score. Can't believe i feel like this now but game has totally died and fans being ripped off big-time. Standard is horrific...have knocked back free tickets twice this season and a free hospitality once...

Yeah funny how your never off this message board - if you don’t like Saints stick to the gym mate. Fed up reading your pish 😎

51 minutes ago, Dare said:

Yeah funny how your never off this message board - if you don’t like Saints stick to the gym mate. Fed up reading your pish 😎

Well f**k off out the sin-bin ya keyboard gangster....hahaha another goalless game with no shots on target...entertainment value must have been immense🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, shull said:

Nothing else matters. 

Mr Shull. I can tell you this. I gave £20 to one of our group to cover the cost of two steak pies, two scotch pies and 4 soft drinks. It didn't apparently.