Motherwell v St Mirren Sat 5th October

faraway saint

1 hour ago, billyg said:

Beaton the ref ☹️Steven the 4th Official. ☹️ and George Clyde who gave us nothing as a ref , is the observer☹️

Tbh , we probably could have some sort of gripe with the ref and officials every week. 

Feeling good that we are quite solid at the back with only the old firm bettering our goals conceded by letting in 5 from 7 and we are 6 from 7 games, compare that to the teams below us with Hibs and St Johnstone letting in 16 & 18 respectively.

If we can find the net tomorrow I am sure we can take at least a point.

More of an issue is how we will line up in the middle as its clearly not working, I am all for giving McGinn a chance but I fear match fitness is an issue.

For me I would give Djorkaef a start in the middle as he is match fit and scored 2 for the reserves recently, I'd also give Danny a chance to start as Obika and Morais just haven't show enough for me so far.

Gus said in the 1877 last week that the players were scouted and watched prior to them signing for the saints and they impressed,  against who is my question as so far they are no better than Danny IMO.

Hope the game is entertaining, as past few matches we've had have felt a bit 'flat', Think it will be a 1 each although I'm hoping/praying we get a better result and we could really do with 3 points. Also, I haven't been to Fir Park in quite a while(2002) Can anyone recommend any saints/away fan friendly boozers near Fir Park, Internet reviews I've seen are all pretty out of date and I've been told the Fir Park social club, is shut down. Would be grateful for any recommendations. COYS

8 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

Hope the game is entertaining, as past few matches we've had have felt a bit 'flat', Think it will be a 1 each although I'm hoping/praying we get a better result and we could really do with 3 points. Also, I haven't been to Fir Park in quite a while(2002) Can anyone recommend any saints/away fan friendly boozers near Fir Park, Internet reviews I've seen are all pretty out of date and I've been told the Fir Park social club, is shut down. Would be grateful for any recommendations. COYS

This place always has a good few Saints fans in it pre match. About a 10-15 minute walk to the ground.  

https://steelworksbar.co.uk/

Edited by munoz

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Currently sat in a Costa Coffee in Leeds , there are 3 children & 2 adults wearing St Mirren tops emoji4.png

Trying to help here mmmmmmmmmmm Leeds to Motherwell? .Had a quick shufty on google and it's 208 miles shortest route and 3 hrs 28 mins driving time more mmmmmmmmmmm it's now 12.34 add 2hr 38 = 14.72 which is 12 minutes past 3, if you all get yer skates oan a'll hae a wee word wi ref and get im tae old things up fur a wee while tae gee ye a chance tae get in oan time.              How dis that sound?      accomodating or no?  :whistle 

Golly gosh darn just noticed it's 3 htrs 28 no 2......... nothing else fur it ye well ave tae hire an elicopter,  no worries ahll make sure the pitch is clear fur ye tae land in, nae need fur thanks................. anything fur a buddie.   :whistle

see ye soon   :whistle