Missed The Pony?

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The player some claim is fully fit wasn't even in the squad today!
Some deal to buy back a player you managed to sell when he was permanently injured.

Who claimed he is fully fit or not, ive seen post say when he was signed he was. And who knows why he wasnt on the squad today!! The player in question is NOT our messiah he is part of a squad before today played in 6 of the 7 league games.

Who claimed he is fully fit or not, ive seen post say when he was signed he was. And who knows why he wasnt on the squad today!! The player in question is NOT our messiah he is part of a squad before today played in 6 of the 7 league games.
He, by his own admission will carry a chronic groin injury as long as he plays.

6 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
21 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

He, by his own admission will carry a chronic groin injury as long as he plays.

You comment was the player some claim is fully fit isnt in the squad today.

Ive not seen anyone make any claim of this apart from our manager when he signed. He has featured in 6 of our 8 league games this season only the first game and yesterdays has not played in. 

You comment was the player some claim is fully fit isnt in the squad today.
Ive not seen anyone make any claim of this apart from our manager when he signed. He has featured in 6 of our 8 league games this season only the first game and yesterdays has not played in. 
Has he looked fully fit to you in those league games?
At the end of last season he was blowing out his arse and either getting hooked, or not starting. How the f**k us is that making him the player our success relies on? It was a poor, naive decision to buy back a known perennially injured player.

42 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Has he looked fully fit to you in those league games?
At the end of last season he was blowing out his arse and either getting hooked, or not starting. How the f**k us is that making him the player our success relies on? It was a poor, naive decision to buy back a known perennially injured player.

Im guessing youmissed this part of my post so just for you here it is again.

The player in question is NOT our messiah he is part of a squad.

we need ALL forward thinking players to take more on its not down to just the forwards or just him to bring us success. Yes i want to see more from him but i also want to see more from Dumus,Andreu,Magennis,Obika,Morias and Mullen as a collective 

Im guessing youmissed this part of my post so just for you here it is again.
The player in question is NOT our messiah he is part of a squad.
we need ALL forward thinking players to take more on its not down to just the forwards or just him to bring us success. Yes i want to see more from him but i also want to see more from Dumus,Andreu,Magennis,Obika,Morias and Mullen as a collective 
Can you quote who, if anyone in the support that has labelled him "The Messiah"?
He has been put on that pedestal by the club on signing him though..! Mibbaes you should be correcting them? Lol

Guest TPAFKATS
Can you quote who, if anyone in the support that has labelled him "The Messiah"?
He has been put on that pedestal by the club on signing him though..! Mibbaes you should be correcting them? Lol
Talking of pedestals, I see the messiah that is Lawrence Shankland couldn't score against Alloa the other night.

Talking of pedestals, I see the messiah that is Lawrence Shankland couldn't score against Alloa the other night.
Yeah he's pish not being able to score against a team in the same league. Still that's not a problem we have against teams in our league, or lower league's or cone to think of it Non League....
Nice OG bud, one more and you'll be our top marksman!

Guest TPAFKATS

Yeah he's pish not being able to score against a team in the same league. Still that's not a problem we have against teams in our league, or lower league's or cone to think of it Non League....
Nice OG bud, one more and you'll be our top marksman!

It's not an OG, merely an observation that he never scored.
The strikers that we've just signed have so far failed to score against Premier league teams, a level that Shankland has never played at [emoji6]

It's not an OG, merely an observation that he never scored.
The strikers that we've just signed have so far failed to score against Premier league teams, a level that Shankland has never played at [emoji6]
Oh right, that makes sense now. I guess him out scoring our entire team three times over, and on the verge of his first full Scotland cap make him even more pish... or worthy of an observation.
Quit whilst you're ass is being handed to ya!

Guest TPAFKATS
Oh right, that makes sense now. I guess him out scoring our entire team three times over, and on the verge of his first full Scotland cap make him even more pish... or worthy of an observation.

Quit whilst you're ass is being handed to ya!

Once again, as you have already done today on another thread, you are not comparing like for like.

If you feel this makes you a winner though, good for you [emoji1303]

Shankland has scored 3 times more than our entire team and will probably start 1 if not both the upcoming internationals and good on him but lets put it into perspective its at a lower level than we are playing. Opposition needs to be considered Arbroath Alloa ( part time) Morton Partick ( currently basket cases). Failed to score against Ayr who are challenging oh and p/t Alloa no disrespect intended it is somewhat foolhardy to try and initiate a like for like comparison. He may get the chance to prove himself in the top division next season and then we can see but until then its all fairly mooted 

2 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

Shankland has scored 3 times more than our entire team and will probably start 1 if not both the upcoming internationals and good on him but lets put it into perspective its at a lower level than we are playing. Opposition needs to be considered Arbroath Alloa ( part time) Morton Partick ( currently basket cases). Failed to score against Ayr who are challenging oh and p/t Alloa no disrespect intended it is somewhat foolhardy to try and initiate a like for like comparison. He may get the chance to prove himself in the top division next season and then we can see but until then its all fairly mooted 

But, but, but...... thats the very same form that so many posters pin their un-DIVING love for Danny Mullen on..!

8 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

But, but, but...... thats the very same form that so many posters pin their un-DIVING love for Danny Mullen on..!

Im not denying that. Shankland is loved by his fans at DUFC as is Mullen with our fans. I think Mullen works his socks off for the cause and as a sad indictment of our forward options is tbe best of the lot at present. But the main problem we have in my eyes and no matter who we had up top would change is we need more pace from middle to front we need more creativity more wing play better balls to the forwards. Not so much sideways and backwards balls players need to take on their opposition man we are too pedestrian easy to contain.

As for Shankland or any other player playing in Scotland i have NO interest in what they do for their respective clubs only when they play for Scotland.

11 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Did you, or did you not say that Ross Stewart wouldn't get a game in the Scottish Premiership with St Mirren?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

You see right there you have changed your story completely..! And now you are desperately back tracking. It is funny mind watching you squirm on the hook. Care to share the post you have spent hours searching for with everyone now that completely makes you look a bit sad?

go on quote the post YOU said i made saying Ross Stewart would never play for ANY Scottish Premiership club. Please, please share it.

37 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You see right there you have changed your story completely..! And now you are desperately back tracking. It is funny mind watching you squirm on the hook. Care to share the post you have spent hours searching for with everyone now that completely makes you look a bit sad?

go on quote the post YOU said i made saying Ross Stewart would never play for ANY Scottish Premiership club. Please, please share it.

Would you put your hands up and admit you were wrong if he did or just dodge and deflect as you have done on many other subjects? 

1 minute ago, cockles1987 said:

You do realise you quoted my post immediately after this one, showing I wrote "single" and not "any"

emoji23.png

I made a bet with IOBS for a sausage sandwhich (veggie) that RS wouldnt get a game for us in the Prem. Stubbs let me down bringing in once, i owe IOBS a sausage sandwhich (veggie)

you however made up in sheer desperation a story that bears no resemblance to our bet. How f**kin sad are you trolling through all my posts hoping to find one tiny point to try and make you feel better. Ffs man get a life, you are posting all this shit for the world to see!

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

You could just stop with the stupid comments that are easy to remember because of their stupidity.

Everyone can see you'll be avoiding the season ticket sales claim that basil enquired about.

Remember that one? emoji23.png

Genuine question, if i stopped posting here, what would you do with yourself?