Breaking News

shull

The forum died years ago anyway

People like Fricky with his desperate trolling and constant need to be last person to comment on ANY & EVERY thread as well as his boring repetitive pointless threads.....

No, won’t be missed

Wait for the W1/W2 or f**king specific seat which is best to eat a steak pie on threads !!!!

Div should do what he said, put this pointless place out of its misery, shut it down

I never saw Ricky as a troll in the same way as Arbroath or the plane spotting cabbie.  He amused me, often.

More importantly, Ricky tried, to the very end, to be unfailingly polite and respectful of other opinions - unlike those two others who were constantly mocking and vilifying any poster that disagreed with them.

I accept Ricky's posts  were perhaps (:rolleyes:)repetitive and boring at times - and yes, SO MANY of his posts were just verbose expressions of emojis... a long-winded posts saying as much as Arbroaths did... with an emoji or six.  

His insane board-wash last night I could see was asking for (and deserving) bin-time, but I interpreted it as a reaction to yourself  and Cockles piling on to the abuse he was already getting.

A bit unfair, that...

I would welcome him back.  I think he's genuine - the real thing...

Forum will be superb now..not...all the back slapping, high fiving not disagreeing with each other mob can live in harmony...the forum has been truly ruined and till faraway is reinstated i will never post again..Shull i encourage u to do the same...over and out to all the wankers who do not have their own opinion and have ruined it all...

18 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Why has Faraway been banned?

Is that him banned for life?

If so good, couldn't of happened to a nicer person. Not sure of the specifics of the ban but probably has something to do with the below comments from last day or so (not sure if others have been deleted as well):

Are you really that stupid......................what part of the bit below, ya fcukwit, are you not understanding.

As if proof were needed you're a absolute dimwit

Dear oh dear, you're not very bright are you.

Easy solution, bin the forum fool,

15 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Forum will be superb now..not...all the back slapping, high fiving not disagreeing with each other mob can live in harmony...the forum has been truly ruined and till faraway is reinstated i will never post again..Shull i encourage u to do the same...over and out to all the w*nkers who do not have their own opinion and have ruined it all...

Now this would make it a really good day... 

37 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

The forum died years ago anyway

People like Fricky with his desperate trolling and constant need to be last person to comment on ANY & EVERY thread as well as his boring repetitive pointless threads.....

No, won’t be missed

Wait for the W1/W2 or f**king specific seat which is best to eat a steak pie on threads !!!!

Div should do what he said, put this pointless place out of its misery, shut it down

I think its a sad day for the forum.

26 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Why has Faraway been banned?

Its morons like you and eh your shadow, that have ruined this forum. You obviously don't support the team, and you just slag off fellow members, forming a wee sect.

If this means we get shot of you , great...….. you contribute Feck All bar abuse..... 

Edited by DougJamie

Find it ridiculous.

one of the better posts IMO.

Too many snowflakes nowadays, I first joined this forum when I was 10 or 11, probably a bit young for all the nutter posters at the time, but the banter was superb. Now its sin bins, bans, etc etc. People need to chill out. A forum is about opinions, if everyone all agreed with eachother it would make the whole thing pointless! 

11 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

One thing that post isn't, is "pointless".

Probably his first non-pointless post tbh.

Lets see if he can be true to his word and never post on here again- it is for St Mirren fans after all

Edited by DougJamie

40 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Good news. It is a forum where opinions can differ but there was no need to be a constant antagonising and irritating over abuser of the site. WD Div and no surprise as was only a matter of time. Wonder if P+B will see a dramatic turn in post volumes? 

Who are you actually talking to or about ? 

Your post on its own makes no sense whatsoever.