Breaking News

shull

1 hour ago, shull said:

Who are you actually talking to or about ? 

Your post on its own makes no sense whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, truesaint said:

Have you read back the thread? Pretty obvious I would have thought.  What are you in the bin for this time?

Irritating trolls and abusers are still in the Main Forum. Who are you talking about ? 

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

Pardon me for entering into this thread as, being a fairly new poster, I haven't had much experience of the forum.

Reading through this thread there's only 2 or 3 who, quite vehemently, are glad that some guy has been banned.

There's slightly more who are disappointed.

I think that sums it up, everyone has different views and see's things in a different light.

Unfortunately there's only one person making these decisions, and that will always split opinion.

Could there not be a panel of regular forum users put together to makes decisions like this more fair? 

After some digging around, this poster had been on this forum for about 13 years, a very long time.

My own opinion, as I mentioned in another thread fairly recently, is I enjoy the majority of posts.

No need to ban anyone for seemingly annoying a few people, there would be forum left if this rule was enforced to everyone.

13 years. 

Unlucky ha ha ha ha ha 

2 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

Pardon me for entering into this thread as, being a fairly new poster, I haven't had much experience of the forum.

Reading through this thread there's only 2 or 3 who, quite vehemently, are glad that some guy has been banned.

I think that sums it up, everyone has different views and see's things in a different light.

Unfortunately there's only one person making these decisions, and that will always split opinion.

Could there not be a panel of regular forum users put together to makes decisions like this more fair? 

After some digging around, this poster had been on this forum for about 13 years, a very long time.

My own opinion, as I mentioned in another thread fairly recently, is I enjoy the majority of posts.

No need to ban anyone for seemingly annoying a few people, there would be forum left if this rule was enforced to everyone.

The rule will not be enforced on everyone. 

. A few posters recently should have been banned indefinitely. They weren't as their faces fitted. 

Welcome to the Forum.

Enjoy

Dinnae speak your mind or you'll end up in the Bin unless you're one of the many chums.  

3 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

Welcome to the forum Bud. Good valid points. well made..ignore the twat who has about 12 aliases on here ... Shull is his oldest creation. Easy to spot as they are all fannies . Also easy to find as they all live in the bin. Happy posting Bud

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

Good morning.

I thought long and hard to quote you as it seems you have a yearning to take over every thread you enter but...............

You quote the banned guy without showing the context or previous posts that were involved, showing a lack of ability to understand debate and banter.

If you think the quotes you hunted out are worthy of a ban from the forum then you clearly have led, and lead, a very sheltered life. ha ha

I'll leave your input at this point but it proves my point that there's so many different views on the forum and to have one person make a decision like this, when as many people think it's wrong as right, should be changed. 

I'm off to bed soon, night shift is a, oh help, I nearly wrote a sweary word there, wouldn't want to upset anybody. ha ha 

You’ll find if you look at threads I comment on there are a core number of people that call be a liar, question my opinions regardless of what they are (sometimes even when they agree with me lol) & on occasion do resort to abuse. I will always defend myself against people calling me a liar, the rest is just banter IMO. 

Personally I have no drama with the specifics around those types of post, I have never reported anyone & it’s really water off a ducks back. Regarding that particular poster, he’s been relentless for years & is little more than a troll. That’s why if he’s banned for life I’m delighted, not because of the specific content. 

The post from me you’ve referenced was my speculation to why he was banned, I wasn’t making comment on if it was ban worthy. I think him as a collective is very much ban worthy though I have to say. 

Hope that clarifies & you don’t see it as a ‘needs to have the last word’ post. 

They wanted rid. 

They couldn't get us in the Sin Bin quick enough. 

And now they all follow follow us into the Bin to engage. 

What's up with the Main Forum?? Zzzzzzzzzzzz 

Welcome all.  

I've never supported the Sin Bin experiment, my solution would be a maximum of 20 posts per day - or in your case about 300.:P

I only noticed this thread when IOBSs post supporting Mr. Yaxley-Lennon appeared in the 3 most recent posts.

I also think it would be better if the word liar (hands up - I've used it) were restricted from the forum like hun and tim are - at the very least it would force people to be more creative! :rolleyes:

Edited by Bud the Baker

22 hours ago, shull said:

They wanted rid. 

Welcome all.  

You, Shull, Gstretch, Stubbs, Shetland et al , is the reason this Forum has taken a turn for the worse.

You peddle your Boris , Katie crap to try and wind up, you peddle your anti Scottish rubbish again , your OF threads go way over the top, you will find that 99% of Saints fans are against the OF, but you feel the need to mention it every game they play.

Your climate change thread again is just wind up, and you have caused division and infighting...……… you must be proud.

Note to Div- You have an impossible task because some behave like small children on here, however how is this guy allowed on this forum . I am sure if you took a poll, Faraway would be back, as that is banter, that sometimes goes to far...……...and this WUM would be offski. He contributes nothing bar division

He can start any thread he likes but surely a team from Paisley should not be subjected to right wing rabbling's, that simply are there to stir and create  ill feelings...………

I am not going to Private message here, and its hard to ignore when his shit pollutes everywhere.

So on public forum, I request this guy gets removed from our Forum, that you created for Saints fans to debate, possibly disagree BUT at least be on the same page.

Shull , Ian, bored sad wee man, whoever you are. I don't need to hide and PM Div, on this forum I will out you as a total disgrace, and I really do hope you get canned for good.#

Enough said, if this costs me my place on here, fine, I go to games ( not all like some), I support Saints good and bad, I would like this Forum back to discussion on Saints and sometimes life...

Said my piece

Doug

22 hours ago, shull said:

They wanted rid. 

Welcome all.  

Who wanted rid and was desperate to get you in the sin bin?

2 minutes ago, Hands of stone said:

Doug " double-barrel snobby look at me" Jamie is very mature and so far up Div's arse he will need a hand getting out, what a sad crawling individual!

Thanks for proving my point, another alias with 60 posts....

Away and get a life

Edited by DougJamie

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

TBF You have just illustrated the point that DJ was making superbly.

Hands of Stone , sorry missed that one out

Again, sad wee man, with nothing better to do than " try" to wind up

The fact that its allowed  leads me to believe as WDWB said this forum is dead

And pratts like this Ian guy are the reason.....

Unlike Shull , or whoever, I don't need the attention ………………. just want to point out how pointless he is  

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

You, Shull, Gstretch, Stubbs, Shetland et al , is the reason this Forum has taken a turn for the worse.

You peddle your Boris , Katie crap to try and wind up, you peddle your anti Scottish rubbish again , your OF threads go way over the top, you will find that 99% of Saints fans are against the OF, but you feel the need to mention it every game they play.

Your climate change thread again is just wind up, and you have caused division and infighting...……… you must be proud.

Note to Div- You have an impossible task because some behave like small children on here, however how is this guy allowed on this forum . I am sure if you took a poll, Faraway would be back, as that is banter, that sometimes goes to far...……...and this WUM would be offski. He contributes nothing bar division

He can start any thread he likes but surely a team from Paisley should not be subjected to right wing rabbling's, that simply are there to stir and create  ill feelings...………

I am not going to Private message here, and its hard to ignore when his shit pollutes everywhere.

So on public forum, I request this guy gets removed from our Forum, that you created for Saints fans to debate, possibly disagree BUT at least be on the same page.

Shull , Ian, bored sad wee man, whoever you are. I don't need to hide and PM Div, on this forum I will out you as a total disgrace, and I really do hope you get canned for good.#

Enough said, if this costs me my place on here, fine, I go to games ( not all like some), I support Saints good and bad, I would like this Forum back to discussion on Saints and sometimes life...

Said my piece

Doug

Start a Thread about St Mirren. 

I think you may have freedom of speech. 

The Sin Bin is here for a reason. 

Why do others come in just to get upset and deeply offended ? 

There are plenty Topics in the Main Forum for them to read and contribute to. 

They could even start their own riveting Topics. 

Unfortunately, the haters and crybabies would rather deny me spouting free speech and wisdom. 

Ian x

[emoji23]

12 minutes ago, shull said:

The Sin Bin is here for a reason. 

Why do others come in just to get upset and deeply offended ? 

There are plenty Topics in the Main Forum for them to read and contribute to. 

They could even start their own riveting Topics. 

Unfortunately, the haters and crybabies would rather deny me spouting free speech and wisdom. 

Ian x

Who is "they"

You aren't you, why do you feel the need to have multiple characters on here , whats the point other than as you/ alias says, to wind up ? Is that what seriously floats your boat?

You're a grandfather apparently FFS, you act like a wee toe rag ………….

the Sin Bin is not to carry on actually like  fanny , its just a Saints Forum, about a wee team from Paisley that loses more than it wins, that the common denominator ... 

Is there any point in trying to discuss this with you?, we know you just want to wind up

Its a fecking football forum

Grow Up  Ian

Just now, Hands of stone said:

Doug-jobby is obsessed with sin-bin and grassing!

Indeed. 

He should be in the Main Forum discussing St Mirren, by  making posts and starting Threads. 

He would rather be in the Bin, trolling and abusing. 

2 minutes ago, Hands of stone said:

Congratulations on being a grandfather Shull. I didn't realise there was a forum code of conduct when you became a grandpa...u ever seen Bad Grandpa? 

Only in here. 

51 minutes ago, shull said:

It's getting fecking crowded in here. 

Need to make it all ticket.

Has the Main Forum shut down for the day ? 

He says talk about St Mirren but he is in here talking shite. 

Come on Shull. The forum out there needs you, imo, but without the OF, right wing and cost hangups. Without those you are a real asset.