www.stmirrenshirts.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Any match shirts from the 59 final and the 62 final that belong to the Bryceland family. Buy nothing from this guy.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Instead of gossiping about the man on the basis of accusations made on Twitter, someone should phone the police or take civil action. 

17 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Any match shirts from the 59 final and the 62 final that belong to the Bryceland family. Buy nothing from this guy.

How do you know this guy has the missing strips?

3 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

I've never said he stole them. But he has them. The Bryceland family have asked him to return them. Dont know if they offered to reimburse him any money he spent. But he has refused.

If nobody has offered to reimburse him, then I can't blame him for refusing.

If I was the owner of stmirrenshirts.com, I'd want some proof that the shirts had been stolen - for example: an incident number, a letter from the police proving the theft was reported, (social) media reports, etc. At the end of the day, if the guy bought the shirts in good faith, he's as much a victim of crime as the family. I don't like the fact that there's some sort of campaign against him on Twitter, and that folk are judging him without knowing all the facts. It's not right.

Edited by W6er

4 minutes ago, W6er said:

If nobody has offered to reimburse him, then I can't blame him for refusing.

If I was the owner of stmirrenshirts.com, I'd want some proof that the shirts had been stolen - for example: an incident number, a letter from the police proving the theft was reported, (social) media reports, etc. At the end of the day, if the guy bought the shirts in good faith, he's as much a victim of crime as the family. I don't like the fact that there's some sort of campaign against him on Twitter, and that folk are judging him without knowing all the facts. It's not right.

I agree. The initial statement said the shirts/memorabilia were missing or stolen , which would indicate that no-one knows what really happened ?

6 minutes ago, billyg said:

I agree. The initial statement said the shirts/memorabilia were missing or stolen , which would indicate that no-one knows what really happened ?

Well spotted. Twitter is a virtual signaller's paradise - folk looking to appear righteous, champion the underdog, etc. Unless @Stmirrenshirts.com is being accused of stealing them, it is presumably the case that he has paid handsomely for something. Do you know the means by which an ebay seller has acquired his wares? I recently bought a couple of St Mirren programmes, and I don't know anything about the seller.

The fact that the family are vague about the details is slightly bizarre, and I think folk have no business hounding @Stmirrenshirts.com without proof that he's done something wrong. On the contrary, at best they sound like sanctimonious busy-bodies looking for acclamation, at worst a virtual lynch mob.