Ignore Function and Sin Bin

Wilbur

Come on Div / Mods,

What is the point of offering this forum's users the Ignore option?

And what's the point of sending persistent abusers into the Sin Bin when they can wriggle free easily ?

Neither of these options are fit for purpose.

I put the forum's mega-wankpot onto Ignore months ago but that has been a complete waste of time because the fanny continually creates new identities whenever he wants to and then re-pollutes the site with lowlife drivel. I wish I was stupid enough to qualify for a license to drive a taxi cab !!!

Then he / they (various pseudo identities) get themselves bumped into the Sin Bin because of their arseh*leness but yet again he / they can create another new identity and once again start the same pish again. 

And so we go round the same old shite all over again.

Oh well, let the abuse start again ...…………...

12 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Might start a thread myself, what’s the best seat in the stadium to eat a steak pie on ? Or perhaps, what’s your favourite turnstile to enter the stadium ?

Nah, enough pointless threads, similar to this one emoji2.png

There is no best seat in the stadium to eat a steak pie in - steak pies are killing the planet!

Even Bjorn from Abba agrees!

ABBA star backs Greta Thunberg over climate SOS

ABBA star Bjorn Ulvaeus has hit out at critics of Greta Thunberg and described the teenage climate activist as a girl with "superpowers".

Bjorn Ulvaeus attends Featured Session: Creator Credits: Providing the Missing Links during the 2019 SXSW Conference and Festivals at Hilton Austin on March 14, 2019 in Austin, Texas.

Edited by Bud the Baker

It's only a football forum, not real life. The forum is full of wind up merchants but also full of ultra sensitive people as well it seems. I enjoy the forum and comment on what i find interesting and usually ignore all the attention seeking shite.