vs The Fakes 19 October

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

You ask him when you stand before him on the Day of Judgement - AND don't forget to tell Him that you don't believe in Him....

AND don't admit to Him that you were wrong...  B)

There's as much chance of me meeting Santa and asking how he fits down the chimney, as the above scenario coming to pass.

34 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You ask him when you stand before him on the Day of Judgement - AND don't forget to tell Him that you don't believe in Him....

AND don't admit to Him that you were wrong...  B)

Oh I think he'll be too busy answering my questions about why he sits back and presumably watches Sky TV whilst allowing bone cancer in children and paedophilia to have time to judge me.

When I have judged him on that, I'll move on to murder and rape.

My judgment of him will last a lot longer than one day.

Edited by oaksoft

On 10/11/2019 at 4:50 PM, Sweeper07 said:

There is no poorer opposition to date - we need to keep them down as much as attempt to rise up !     :bounce2

I hope we win I will be in attendance. But I dont think St Johnstone are as bad as their league position suggest which is worrying. We need to score it's that simple something we are having difficulty doing. 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:34 PM, Wendy Saintss said:

Yet on the rumour mill thread you said May was shite emoji23.png

I don't think May is a superstar striker and not what we need, but that does not mean that he cannot score ANY goals and sods law and league position wise, it would be rotten if it was against us...

On 10/12/2019 at 12:18 PM, FTOF said:

There's as much chance of me meeting Santa and asking how he fits down the chimney, as the above scenario coming to pass.

You laugh at others people faith yet trust in something that WILL be proven wrong - you are so certain that God is not real - one day you will find out how wrong you were - but I do not wish this for you... it is your life...

On 10/12/2019 at 3:26 PM, Long John Baldy said:

I honestly don't know, unless you're 14 or a bit simple the stoopid bouncy thing is RED    well, stoopid.

I use plenty when using my phone, and when used appropriately they can add to a post  but looking at yours it seems you missed the classes how to use them in context. ha ha 

Hilarious that you assert that I have missed the classes and yet it is you who "honestly does not know what it means"....    HA HA HA HA ..

Keep searching - the truth is out there !  :bounce2

8 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I hope we win I will be in attendance. But I dont think St Johnstone are as bad as their league position suggest which is worrying. We need to score it's that simple something we are having difficulty doing. 

They are 1 point worse than us and have not managed a win in this league - they ARE as bad as their league position. We have not scored many goals and that is why our league position is as it is - we are as bad results wise as our league position shows - right?

2 nervous teams, shy on confidence - the 1st 3 goals will be enough for us to secure a victory and keep them without one !  :magic  Then they will sack the manager !

2 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

If Stephen Mcginn is getting nearer the required fitness i'd be tempted to give him a game, we're too defensive with Foley and Flynn, both are great players but we need goals and i think Jim could do with trying something different, especially at home.

I honestly don't think McGinn is any more attacking by nature than Flynn or Foley - they are all very similar which is a problem in itself. We really need more from the out and out attacking players, the strikers (goes without saying) plus the two Kyles and Durmus.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I honestly don't think McGinn is any more attacking by nature than Flynn or Foley - they are all very similar which is a problem in itself. We really need more from the out and out attacking players, the strikers (goes without saying) plus the two Kyles and Durmus.

I agree that they are similar but a fit Mcginn is probably the best of those 3... problem is he hasn't been fit for a while.

This is probably our biggest game of the season so far. A win could really kick start our season, and we can start looking at catching the teams above us. Hopefully JG has been using the break wisely, and we'll see a slightly different approach to our play. 

On 10/8/2019 at 11:26 AM, Sweeper07 said:

They have guys like Davidson who are past their sell by date and so slow these days, but they also have guys like May and Kennedy who need to be given no space whatsoever. So here is a suggested team from me   :-

Hladky

Kirky              MacK      McLoughlin          McGinn

MacPherson       Flynn     Foley

Magennis

Mullen             Obika

I'd expect Foley to protect LB (and keep Kennedy quiet)  when McGinn goes up,  and MacPherson and Magennis to be more attacking minded... We should be able to go right through the centre of their defence - its the worst in the league.

At Corners for us  2 of our CB going up - so  3 or 4 big guys in the box along with Mullen to attack any crosses and at least 2 players on the edge picking up scraps and firing shots into their net.

Let's be honest - we have not been great... but  the Fakes have been even worse... No wins for them and 20 goals conceded in 8 matches.

If ever there was a time for us to score goals surely it is in this game - they are the Dundee of the league this year for now - though we might just manage to swap them that honour - but we all hope NOT !   St. Mirren  3   v  1    Fakes            goals by MacPherson, Obika and Magennis      :magic   smiles all round and a win bonus for a change !

Totally agree with the line up . Think we could cause teams problems at set pieces. Very much the best we can do with the current playing squad.

3 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Totally agree with the line up . Think we could cause teams problems at set pieces. Very much the best we can do with the current playing squad.

Think Steven is not match fit. Not sure how McAllister is yet. Set pieces are an area the Fakes have been very poor at...