vs The Fakes 19 October

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
4 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:
I see you would rather make light of my dyslexia as opposed to presenting a link to the article about McAllister being our " Marquee " signing. Hmmm is that because there isnt one 

You know you spelt 'dyslexia' spot on?

Yes i usually use spell check before posting so i dont get noticed or look stupid clearly forgot with steuggling lol it was more a dig at myself lol. Uck at least it wont help McAllister get fit 😂

4 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

If you're stuck it's ok, but I had to be signed in, longest 30 minutes of my life.

Full of bores.

Head into town. 

Thought being signed in was for before the game since I have been in a few times after the game without needing signed in. 

16 hours ago, Tommy said:

Thought being signed in was for before the game since I have been in a few times after the game without needing signed in. 

Think they announced at the start of this season they were stopping the free admission to non members post match. If that is not the case again maybe someone can post otherwise. It has flipped about a bit over the seasons since it opened.

18 minutes ago, munoz said:

It looks like the Sainteeees last won away from home against Dundee in December. For this reason coupled with we've been solid defensively at home, I cant see us losing this game. 

All the more reason to believe that it's overdue for the Saintees - and this is the type of situation in which the Buddies can be quite accommodating as has been demonstrated in the past.

And yes we are solid defensively but we couldn't burst a balloon up front.

15 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

All the more reason to believe that it's overdue for the Saintees - and this is the type of situation in which the Buddies can be quite accommodating as has been demonstrated in the past.

And yes we are solid defensively but we couldn't burst a balloon up front.

I live in hope that our strikers get their shit together and our midfield start creating better chances for them. Hopefully tomorrow is the day when it all comes together.