vs The Fakes 19 October

19 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
49 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
You do know we’ve already played Hearts this season don’t you?
Please pay attention. 

You do know I equivocated my comments by saying " I think we will have played them all by then" but yes we failed to beat Hearts at home, hopefully they'll fail to beat us away.

Oh no, I absolutely saw that you had equivocated your comment.

I was just surprised that such a keen supporter of the team would be unsure as to who we have and haven’t played this season. 

20 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
49 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
You do know we’ve already played Hearts this season don’t you?
Please pay attention. 

You do know I equivocated my comments by saying " I think we will have played them all by then" but yes we failed to beat Hearts at home, hopefully they'll fail to beat us away.

"In league positions yes, head to head? Well Hibs beat ùs, and we'll see how we fare against Hearts, and where we sit by the time we play them."

He twists, he turns, he misses...  

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
10 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
Oh no, I absolutely saw that you had equivocated your comment.
I was just surprised that such a keen supporter of the team would be unsure as to who we have and haven’t played this season. 

If it's made your day to believe to be a better supporter then hey, knock yourself out... one lol

"In league positions yes, head to head? Well Hibs beat ùs, and we'll see how we fare against Hearts,"

Is there any chance we'll see LPM admit he was wrong on something? As usual, don't hold your breath. 

5 hours ago, Doakes said:

Surprised no one has mentioned the tactical change Goodwin made during the first half. St Johnstone starting with the 4-2-3-1 formation, a few times we were left without cover for their attacking mid. Moving Foley & S. McGinn into holding roles allowed Magennis and Andreau to find a lot more space going forward. Thought Stephen McGinn was excellent

I did 😎

Guest TPAFKATS
Its Hearts on the 9/11. Probably the Hibs game was due on 2/11 but as the league cup is that weekend its been moved and we have no game.
Ah, moved to 26th.i thought it had just been moved to the midweek after original date of 2nd Nov

17 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
8 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
Its Hearts on the 9/11. Probably the Hibs game was due on 2/11 but as the league cup is that weekend its been moved and we have no game.

Ah, moved to 26th.i thought it had just been moved to the midweek after original date of 2nd Nov

Suits me too. I organised a holiday, leaving on 1st  of November without looking at the fixtures. This was great news even though I'm not sure what to expect from Saints.

Guest TPAFKATS
Suits me too. I organised a holiday, leaving on 1st  of November without looking at the fixtures. This was great news even though I'm not sure what to expect from Saints.
Aye, I'm away on 2nd too

10 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
12 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
Probably mentioned elsewhere but just got round to watching Sportscene highlights and can't believe they omitted Mullen hitting the post. Not as if the game was full if chances, odd editing.

They showed it three times on the match analysis.

Yes but not in the highlights package which I thought was odd