Bud the Baker

vs The Fakes 19 October

All the garbage about fake saints and even funnier Paisley Brazilians..........ha ha ha ha Never seen Brazil team that are crud. ha 

Probably more like "Won one game Saints v Won no games Saints".

As we're at home I hope we win, that would keep us in touch with other crap teams and give us some breathing space over this lot from Perth.

1 minute ago, Long John Baldy said:

All the garbage about fake saints and even funnier Paisley Brazilians..........ha ha ha ha Never seen Brazil team that are crud. ha 

Probably more like "Won one game Saints v Won no games Saints".

As we're at home I hope we win, that would keep us in touch with other crap teams and give us some breathing space over this lot from Perth.

Oh you wee ray of sunshine! 

On 10/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, lenziebud said:

We are in the Premiership now and McGinn is not good enough. Name me one other side in the Premiership who would sign McGinn ?

So fed up reading this rubbish about McGinn. Same old junk was trotted out about Goodwin when he was done at SMFC. If he is the solution then we are down.

We need our strikers to turn up. Up till now both Obika and Morais are a mile short and its nowt to do with the midfield.

As above, last time we seen McGinn in a run of games in the SP we only lost one in 10 against Celtic. He was on great form and from memory played almost every minute. What's your basis for him not being good enough? 

12 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
13 hours ago, lenziebud said:
Does it really matter ?

Error yes. He was our marquee signing who Carries permanent fitness issues.

Nice to see a back down from "constantly injured" going in the right direction. maybe next an acknowledgement of Goodwin's "fully fit" comment. 

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:
12 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:
Im steuggling to find anything on the official site announcing McAllister is our "marquee" signing ive not heard anyone use that since the bombscare of an idiot Stubbs used it.
Can someone point me to that announcement about McAllister 

Steuggle on buddies.

I see you would rather make light of my dyslexia as opposed to presenting a link to the article about McAllister being our " Marquee " signing. Hmmm is that because there isnt one 

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
4 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:
I see you would rather make light of my dyslexia as opposed to presenting a link to the article about McAllister being our " Marquee " signing. Hmmm is that because there isnt one 

You know you spelt 'dyslexia' spot on?

Yes i usually use spell check before posting so i dont get noticed or look stupid clearly forgot with steuggling lol it was more a dig at myself lol. Uck at least it wont help McAllister get fit 😂

You know you spelt 'dyslexia' spot on?
Who the feck decided to give it that name anyway?

Why not call it Bob or Bill?

Whilst on the subject... Who settled on calling the speech impediment a lisp... With an "s"?

Evil or just very thoughtless?

4 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

If you're stuck it's ok, but I had to be signed in, longest 30 minutes of my life.

Full of bores.

Head into town. 

Thought being signed in was for before the game since I have been in a few times after the game without needing signed in. 

1 hour ago, Hands of stone said:

Why anybody pays to be a member in there is beyond me, its an absolute skip...filthy as well....old tables, chairs...just thrown together...

You are talking shite. 

16 hours ago, Tommy said:

Thought being signed in was for before the game since I have been in a few times after the game without needing signed in. 

Think they announced at the start of this season they were stopping the free admission to non members post match. If that is not the case again maybe someone can post otherwise. It has flipped about a bit over the seasons since it opened.

It looks like the Sainteeees last won away from home against Dundee in December. For this reason coupled with we've been solid defensively at home, I cant see us losing this game.