Roll call for Wrexham

1 hour ago, Hands of stone said:

Stuff of legends🤣🤣🤣

We are talking about a team mainly made up of young lads here. A fair number of these guys will probably never play at the level that Dumbarton/Stirling/EK all play at, so yes, they should be proud of their efforts as their cup run was a massive surprise.

Of course though, I understand you have a major inability to comprehend basic things in life.

Decent effort by the youngsters today, that early second half goal then the disputed penalty knocked the stuffing out of them but they kept positive and it was a great breakaway goal to pull one back. 

As well as the many Saints fans who made their own way down I saw one Supporters Coach parked up outside.... Whitestar.... who ran that bus? 

13 hours ago, hughsie said:

Decent effort by the youngsters today, that early second half goal then the disputed penalty knocked the stuffing out of them but they kept positive and it was a great breakaway goal to pull one back. 

As well as the many Saints fans who made their own way down I saw one Supporters Coach parked up outside.... Whitestar.... who ran that bus? 

Ammy ran a bus, also a mini bus was also there

Going by the highlights MacPherson,Glover and Henderson looked decent

Noticed the guy who scored twice and was unlucky to get another chopped off is Scottish

17 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Ammy ran a bus, also a mini bus was also there

Going by the highlights MacPherson,Glover and Henderson looked decent

Noticed the guy who scored twice and was unlucky to get another chopped off is Scottish

Yeah, he’s ex-Peterhead, recognised the name. Surprised he managed to get a move to Wrexham right enough, Scots League 1 isn’t usually much of a target market for the English leagues.

19 hours ago, hughsie said:

The hammy express 🚌 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, mattman said:

The hammy express 🚌 

Very proud to see the effort made by the Saints fans last Saturday. Huge respect to those on the bus and minibus.  I only live 20 miles away from Wrexham and at the end of the game a Wrexham fan came up to me, gave me a Wrexham badge and said our support was superb and wished me a safe journey home!! 

I've just watched the S4C highlights of the game and Tollitt dived for the penalty so should have been given a yellow-sadly the ref was duped.