Simeon Jackson

magnus

I can't imagine that there were too many sighs of disappointment when he didn't stay on with us at the end of last season. 

Must have been on a good few quid as well given the level he'd played at previously and is presumably looking for another payday from Killie who have just lost Brophy to injury? 

Jackson is a very good player. Not appreciated by some of the support, but a clever player who clearly carried out his instructions from the manager and gave defences something to worry about. Not the best finisher in the world but miles ahead of the current front men, Mullen aside.

btw, I logged on expecting to see quite a lively debate on here about this. Amazing how dead the forum is now.

35 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Jackson is a very good player. Not appreciated by some of the support, but a clever player who clearly carried out his instructions from the manager and gave defences something to worry about. Not the best finisher in the world but miles ahead of the current front men, Mullen aside.

btw, I logged on expecting to see quite a lively debate on here about this. Amazing how dead the forum is now.

Most of the debate on Jackson is in general discussion on the original thread.

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

The team is not playing well and people disconnect when that happens.

Not much happening on Pie and Bovril either.

Things would be different if the team was winning.