Sign in to follow this  
lugton

Is There Any Buddie Out There ?

Disagree vehemently, yes a few of them can be contentious and some; oh so superior at times, but mostly they engender debate unlike the likes of........... ffs fae arbroath, the love me tender man, our taxi /limo driver friend and a few more (who know who they are).  It is meant to be a forum ......... not a love in.

Take Fricky, Shull with all aliases as he’s ‘never going to watch us again by attending & hates the price, the cost of refreshments blah blah & LPM who , well , simply hates all things St Mirren & his pathetic agenda against the board away & I think we have a good wee forum

Take me out if you wish, I contribute f**k all useful either

23 hours ago, Hands of stone said:

Sweeper, Doug-jamie, cockles, munoz, Baz, St Ricky, Ftof but to name a few..forum clique who all ruin forum..not allowed to disagree or have your own opinion or they turn on you or simply grass to Div...wait for their replys, crap patter or put-downs defending themselves...

Basically naming a few posters that don’t moan and criticise about all things SMFC. The status quo hate that & it’s actually their defence to call people ‘liars’ or attack as if we’ve been the ones killing the website. Dinosaurs that don’t like change IMO

The irony from some people to try and spin this is staggering. 

To dabble with reality for a bit. It isn’t 1999 anymore, people have so many choices to debate the club now on social media platforms it’s only natural that these kind of websites will take a dip. See it with other clubs as well. 

15 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

HoS is easily ignored, as is all of his aliases!

The Baztard who wears you down with pettiness not so much.

He genuinely is single keyboardly in risk of ruining the forum.

Rattling, I suppose it has been a week since you’ve had my attention... 

Edited by bazil85

16 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Facebook is probably first choice for the under 20's.

Personally, I use Facebook a lot, but have 95% of my Saints talk in here.

Only off-putting thing in here at present is the repetitive nonsensical shite of one poster who insists on having the last word!

I admit I tried to reason with him and got caught up in his childish games. I apologise.

That one person does more harm to the forum than a dozen Shull's!

With you on this. I use Facebook but it is shite for discussing football. Proper forums are miles better.

12 hours ago, Hands of stone said:

Need i say anymore about the come-back reply. I’m a character who pollutes forum with utter drivel, unfunny posts, shite put-downs and generally crap patter but thinks I’m a worthwhile member of the forum..totally delusional...and see your leaving forum..see ya...won't be missed!

Edited for you 🙂

13 hours ago, Hands of stone said:

Need i say anymore about the come-back reply. This from a character who pollutes forum with utter drivel, unfunny posts, shite put-downs and generally crap patter but thinks he is a worthwhile member of the forum..totally delusional...and see your leaving forum..see ya...won't be missed!

You will be the one leaving , enjoy your short stint

Tick Tock:byebye 

11 minutes ago, Hands of stone said:

Feck..u leaving to support on terraces was short lived...I'm still here though until the grasses get together and run to Div..

Who are you & why would people "grass" on you? 

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Who are you & why would people "grass" on you? 

Pardon me for stating the obvious but what do you think the above post suggests? 

As for who he is, he has a username, what more do you want, his birth certificate? ha ha

This forum has hundreds of registered users but at the moment that equates to dozens of people, it's a mess and needs a proper gutting out. We have people starting threads then talking to themselves for most of them. They are not even savvy enough to alter their style but then again I don't think they want to even pretend they are not all the same person !!!

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

This forum has hundreds of registered users but at the moment that equates to dozens of people, it's a mess and needs a proper gutting out. We have people starting threads then talking to themselves for most of them. They are not even savvy enough to alter their style but then again I don't think they want to even pretend they are not all the same person !!!

It says almost 8,500 mate. ha ha

Wonder how many are legit and are still actively using the forum? 

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

23 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Pardon me for stating the obvious but what do you think the above post suggests? 

As for who he is, he has a username, what more do you want, his birth certificate? ha ha

It suggests to me he's an alias of someone more well known on the forum. I do think that is obvious but fail to understand why the question merits your response? 

So as for my 'who he is' post, I was asking... Well... Who he is? Assuming my thoughts he was an alias are correct, which if they're not fine and happy to be put right. 

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It suggests to me he's an alias of someone more well known on the forum. I do think that is obvious but fail to understand why the question merits your response? 

So as for my 'who he is' post, I was asking... Well... Who he is? Assuming my thoughts he was an alias are correct, which if they're not fine and happy to be put right. 

I've had a couple of PM's that indicate you have to be led very slowly through posts, let me try again..............

You asked who he was, he has a username, what else do YOU really need to know, the size of his penis?

It's none of your business who he is, alias or not.

You, and here's where your infamy for being rather simple is showing, also asked why people would grass and I posted another members posts which I thought was quite obvious, obviously not to you.

Thanks for the time, I won't be playing with you anymore as it only serves to boost your fragile ego.

43 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

I've had a couple of PM's that indicate you have to be led very slowly through posts, let me try again..............

You asked who he was, he has a username, what else do YOU really need to know, the size of his penis?

It's none of your business who he is, alias or not.

You, and here's where your infamy for being rather simple is showing, also asked why people would grass and I posted another members posts which I thought was quite obvious, obviously not to you.

Thanks for the time, I won't be playing with you anymore as it only serves to boost your fragile ego.

Not sure which part of my point I can make any clearer. 

‘What else do I really need to know’ 

there’s nothing I ‘need’ to know. What I’d like to know if he is an alias and if so who’s. I have made that clear, if you still don’t get it, maybe ask one of these people that have sent you a PM? The overwhelming majority of people will understand as it is a very basic point. 

‘It’s none of my business’ 

See above, I never claimed it was. It’s also none of your concern what questions I do or don’t ask on here yet you’ve decided to get involved. Not sure why. 

‘Why people would grass’ 

I asked why people would grass on him. This has clearly been a misunderstanding by you. Again it was a simple question from me, not one anyone needs to answer. Once more see above 

I never remember dealing with you on here. Your reasoning for getting involved is foreign to me (although in saying that, I’d wager you’re an alias of someone that’s been triggered by my posts in the past) & I welcome you stopping responding to something you weren’t involved in. 

Also glad I could point out where you have clearly miss-understood what was ultimately a very innocent & in no way antagonistic post of mine. 

21 hours ago, mattman said:

I don’t see why people get so riled up about others posting crap though, it’s easy enough to put people on ignore. Job done.

It's not just the crap - but the deliberate attention seeking - deliberately trying to be contrary - making up many aliases just because they are sad sad spoilers...

Ignore and he pops up again and again . . . and chases more decent folk away ! :bounce2

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Why don't you start a thread  ?  You may be a lot better than what we already have.

22 hours ago, mattman said:

I don’t see why people get so riled up about others posting crap though, it’s easy enough to put people on ignore. Job done.

As I have said on other threads, putting someone on ignore does not work if others keep quoting them.

59 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

It's not just the crap - but the deliberate attention seeking - deliberately trying to be contrary - making up many aliases just because they are sad sad spoilers...

Ignore and he pops up again and again . . . and chases more decent folk away ! :bounce2

The amount of time moaning about it though could be cut down drastically if you used the simple ignore function 🤷‍♂️ If it really gets on yer tits that much, it’s that easy. Moaning constantly about it makes you just as bad 🤣